*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just a passerby
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199493-Shrunk-at-an-Art-College/cid/2711439-Just-a-passerby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2199493
Ben is a freshman who is shrunk in his dorm! Will he find help or be crushed?
This choice: Just a passerby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Just a passerby

    by: zerozero
The banging gets very loud and then passes by and fades away. You exhale a sigh of relief, not knowing how you would have dealt with someone entering your room with the state that you're in. But you need to do something about your current predicament. Taking a few moments to calm yourself down and come to terms with your situation, you realize you must leave but where too?

The dining hall is an option, considering that weird food they serve is the only lead you have as to figuring out why you shrank. On the downside its breakfast time and there would be a lot of people there.

You could go to Urgent Care, but those people never really help with much, and they might do weird medical experiments on you.

You could go across campus to a classroom and find a trusted professor, but that's a lot of walking and there's a high potential of being stepped on, our caught.

Maybe a friends dorm, but who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dining Hall

*Noteb*
2. Urgent Care

*Noteb*
3. Trusted Professor

4. Friends dorm

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerozero (UN: bwethe20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerozero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199493-Shrunk-at-an-Art-College/cid/2711439-Just-a-passerby