*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/123844-The-whole-towns-a-doll-house
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: follow her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The whole town's a doll house

    by: Newmon
With her impossibly long legs, the girl easily covers several blocks in minutes. You can't keep up with her, but it is pretty easy to follow her path of unintentional destruction. The 500 foot girl had literaly smashed houses and cars during her panicked run. God, you think to yourself, if she could do this accidentaly, who knows what she could do if she really wanted to cause some damage. Eventually, the path of destruction ends and you see the girl sitting indian style in front of a house. She has ripped the side of the house away and was moving things around inside of it. You hear people inside screaming and you realize with a start that this girl is playing dolls with real people and a real house. With her back to you, you realize this is your chance to shrink her back down and you fire the gun at her. Being a moron, though, the gun is once again still on grow. The "little" girl expands out in all directions. Sitting down her legs grew through the house she was playing with and easily crushed it to rubble. The rest of her body pushed through trees, cars, and other houses, until she stopped growing at the 1000' mark. Turning around, the beheamoth girl sees you and stands up to her full height. "YOU", she bellows, "YOU'VE BEEN A BAD LITTLE DOLLY MAN" With that she takes a step toward you.

You have the following choices:

1. She grabs you

2. She crushes you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/123844-The-whole-towns-a-doll-house