*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2741063-Pyrrha-has-a-positive-reaction-to-his-semblance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2202348
Jaune's semblance finally manifested, with powerful amazons as a result!
This choice: Pyrrha has a positive reaction to his semblance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pyrrha has a positive reaction to his semblance

    by: reza0807
Pyrrha stood in the center of their room, still dressed in her school outfit and a determined expression on her face. The red-haired spartan was ready to undergo the test. While surprised by her steadfast resolution to do this, Jaune was beyond ecstatic; his partner would willingly bulk up!

"So, are you ready for this, Pyrrha?" He asked her one final time,

Pyrrha showed no signs of having second thoughts, "I am. Go ahead, Jaune."

That was all he needed to hear. Drawing on the inner power that was his semblance, he began charging it using his vast pool of aura, and aimed it at the spartan. He simply needed to focus on her own aura, amplifying it with his own to start the transformation.

For a few seconds, nothing out of the extraordinary happened. Pyrrha suddenly gasped, however, as a white light began to radiate around her body. It wasn't bright, but still noticeable enough even without darkness to highlight it.

Never before had she felt this way. Pyrrha's entire frame shivered as a weird sensation coursed through her body. It was strange, but not necessarily bad. In fact, the process was -- dare she say it -- very pleasant.

"Oh!" The champion hissed, feeling her body warm up.

The feeling was spreading to every corner of her body, making her experience pleasure that she could only compare to orgasmic bliss, similar to whenever she had private moments; always perverse and including the image of a certain knight.

But as she enjoyed the pleasant sensation, Pyrrha also became aware of the sudden tightness of her clothes.

"Pyrrha, you're growing!" Jaune said as he stared at her with wide eyes.

Indeed, her muscles were expanding at a rapid pace, causing her school outfit to become a bit too tight. The heat intensified all of a sudden, which made her knees buckle.

"Don't stop, Jaune! Just keep going!"

Her veins throbbed angrily as her muscles grew larger. Pyrrha clenched her fists while her forearms became more vascular and beefier, widening as a hefty amount of muscle mass was packed on to her arms. Her biceps inflated and swelled, with more than five inches added to her already nice peak. Even her triceps underwent the change; thick cables took form under her skin, as muscle fibers grew and grew.

Pyrrha could feel her skin widen around her neck as striated shoulders appeared. Each deltoid got bigger by the second, and kept up with her traps, which were beefing up considerably. The jacket was already torn in multiple places, and the shirt that she wore underneath was faring no better. It just couldn't handle her widening back. It quickly turned into a muscular ravine; striated and defined muscles dotting it, like crevices and hills on a landscape.

"Feels... so good!" The redhead managed to say through clenched teeth.

Pleasure filled her entire being as her toned legs bulked up considerably, becoming wider and thicker as Jaune's semblance continued to affect her. Meaty thighs soon touched each other, and the vastus muscles on her legs resembled teardrops, but incredibly hard and defined. The young huntress-in-training's calves ballooned ad swelled larger, which made it difficult for her long socks to contain them. Similarly, her stockings were showing small rips here and there as her legs turned into sturdy pillars of solid muscle.

"Holy crap!" Jaune gaped, staring at her chest, "Your breasts! Growing!"

While not particularly well-constructed, his observation was indeed correct. Pyrrha's torso now had two large book-sized pectorals of beefy meat on it, supporting a pair of sizeable breasts. A bright blush coated the champion's cheeks as she saw her bust inflate, turning not one, but three cup sizes bigger. Her shirt was now more like a top, and exposed her rock hard abdominals, of which each was like a cobblestone; they were that defined.

Eventually, the growth stopped and the euphoric feeling passed away. Pyrrha was left standing in their room as a panting mess. She felt as if she had just done a grueling workout, but without the soreness. If anything, she felt amazing! The spartan had grown taller too, standing almost a full head taller than Jaune.

Pyrrha grabbed the remnants of her jacket and tore them off of her muscular body, noticing that with her new strength, she hardly felt any resistance whatsoever.

"Wow, a bit too tight, huh?" Jaune remarked lamely, still shocked and in awe of Pyrrha's new physique. His eyes drank in the sight of her exquisite form, "Still, you look great, Pyrrha. And I mean really great."

No words could describe the happiness that Pyrrha was feeling at that very moment. Her heart soared with delight, and it thundered in her broad chest like a mighty war drum. Jaune was finally noticing her! He was actually interested in her! Well, she assumed he was -- but still!

"Thank you, Jaune." The now muscular amazon responded with a fierce blush, and a wide smile.

"But seriously, I never thought my semblance would be this effective. Those biceps have to be at least eighteen inches if not more..."

Pyrrha was happy with the attention, but something else wormed its way into her head. For some reason, she felt closer to the blonde knight than ever. It was as if her very soul was connected to him now, desperate to be close to him -- to please him.

She didn't know how to fully explain it. Perhaps his semblance had affected her in more ways than just giving her large muscles. According to doctor Oobleck's lessons, aura was directly linked to one's soul, and she had just been bathed in Jaune's. Her theory wasn't concrete, but it could be possible that by using his semblance on her with full force, he had unknowingly chained her to his very will.

Because she couldn't think about anything else but Jaune. A common occurrence; true. Yet this time it was different. Just standing next to him made her happier than ever, and the way he clearly enjoyed watching her bulky musculature made her shiver in delight.

Pyrrha knew that if he were to ask her to strip, she would do it in a heartbeat. If he asked her to do a task, she would comply wholeheartedly. Hell, even if he asked her to do something selfish for him, like beat up Cardin, she would not question him even once. That was the extent of the hold that his soul now had on hers. The redhead could feel nothing but undying loyalty and love for the knight, wishing to serve him as his trustworthy amazon warrior.

Was it unnatural and morally wrong that he had such control over her due to his semblance? Maybe. Did she care? Not in the slightest. Pyrrha no longer cared for anything, except for this handsome knight.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. Do you want to see more?" Pyrrha whispered seductively, leaning forward to give him a good view of her meaty pectorals and massive bust.

Jaune's cheeks flushed, "Well, if you insist..."

The redhead giggled in response, striking poses that accentuated her amazing musculature. Her muscles were incredibly big, and each flex and pose showed off just how impressive her new body was. Biceps the size of fruits popped up, abs as hard as rock tightened at her command, and legs as wide as pillars bulged at the slightest movement.

Her ripped body was a haven of well-defined muscle. Pyrrha's curves were out of this world too, as she displayed by bringing attention to her firm breasts, or heart-shaped butt.

"Do you like this, Jaune? Do you want to touch my body?" Pyrrha practically moaned as she invaded his personal space, pushing her dense muscles against him. Due to her new height, he had to look up at her now, "This is all yours. Both my heart and soul are yours, and yours alone."

"That's... quite the confession." Jaune blinked in surprise, "Where is this coming from?"

"I've loved ever since the start of Beacon. It's just... I was never confident enough to act on my feelings." The champion explained, wrapping a bulky arm around the blonde knight. Her round bicep rubbed against his back, "But when you used your semblance on me, those feelings got stronger. I don't know why, but it feels as if I've become connected to your aura, desperate to be close to you. Jaune, I think your aura doesn't just change people physically, but also makes them crave to be with you."

"B-b-be with me?!" Jaune exclaimed.

"It's the only explanation that I can think of. Any girl that is affected by your semblance will be like me; loyal and in love." Pyrrha purred as she enjoyed the physical contact with the teen.

For Jaune, that was a concept that blew his mind to bits. Fantasies of muscular women who wanted to be with him popped up by the dozens in only a few seconds, and his heart sped up a bit faster.

Could he do it? Could he conquer the women of Beacon, turning them into his amazons?





You have the following choices:

1. Jaune becomes a conqueror

*Noteb*
2. Jaune wants to create a harem of girlfriends

3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2741063-Pyrrha-has-a-positive-reaction-to-his-semblance