*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2767960-Jaune-becomes-a-conqueror
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2202348
Jaune's semblance finally manifested, with powerful amazons as a result!
This choice: Jaune becomes a conqueror  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jaune becomes a conqueror

    by: reza0807
Pyrrha's confession overwhelmed his mind. Could he do it? Could he turn multiple girls into musclebound amazons of perfection, and make them loyal to him? He'd be changing their very lives on just a whim. This was a debate of morality and principles.

The more he thought about it, however, the more he believed he could.

Jaune reflected on his own life. For as long as he could remember, he had been this unimportant boy that barely anyone paid attention to. Ansel hadn't been too kind to him; his social awkwardness and clumsiness had resulted in numerous bullies, who loved to remind him of how weak he was.

Even worse, he could see that same behavior even now in Beacon, where he was supposed to have fresh start. Cardin and his team for example. Those four bastards have been bullying him for a whole semester by now, despite him trying to be better and helping them out in Forever Fall.

Because that was what he did, wasn't it? Jaune always tried to have the moral high ground, yet it didn't do anything for him. In fact, all it did was result in more grief. The negativity of his past experiences wasn't gone; it was buried within.

So was it wrong for him to jump at the opportunity at a better life? Was he throwing away his morals by choosing this power, which would make women crave for him? Maybe so, but Jaune no longer cared. Besides, if they would be happy to be with him, he didn't necessarily ruin them. They'd be happy around him, and he'd be happy too. That was all that mattered.

"I've made up my mind." He declared with a surge of confidence.Eyes as hard as granite stared into his partner's, "It's about time things go my way. I've been bullied, ridiculed and ignored enough. If people don't like the kind Jaune Arc, then they'll be forced to like the new one. And for that, I'll need my trustworthy amazons at my side."

Pyrrha nodded fervently, "Anything you say, Jaune! As long as I get to be by your side, I will follow you to hell and back."

"Good. Besides, it's partially your idea." Jaune smirked as he eyed her sculpted muscles. He regarded her round biceps for a few moments, "And we'll need the muscle -- figuratively and literally -- to make this plan work."

"Oh, that's something I have plenty of." The redhead chuckled confidently.

As if to prove her point, Pyrrha sauntered over to the nearby dresser, swinging her hips from left to right, which made her firm glutes shake sensually. The blonde was pleased with ripped her backside was.

The champion threw her beefy arms around the furniture and gripped it tight, muscles tensing in response. With an audible grunt she lifted the whole dresser, carrying the supplies inside with little effort, as she showed off her impressive strength to her crush.

"See? This is actually quite easy for me, yet few people could hope to match my feat." Pyrrha stated happily, before dropping the furniture to the ground again. It landed with a dull thud, and the wood was cracked where her fingers had dug in. The red-haired muscle girl turned to face him, "I can also feel that my aura reserves have increased dramatically, so my muscles are pretty much invulnerable."

Jaune hummed appreciatively. She wasn't the only who felt different though. As weird as it sounded, he could feel some kind of connection to the tall girl in the room, as if he could sense her very presence.

This had to be the link between their souls. Jaune knew it to be true; his aura practically glowed from her in a certain sense, and while giving her an incredible power boost, it also allowed him to feel her thoughts.

Love. Loyalty. Devotion.

These were among a few that Pyrrha felt for him. His Semblance hadn't simply augmented her crush on him, but had also assured complete control over her. Physical power in exchange for one's mental autonomy; that was his Semblance.

A pleased smile formed on his face, "Pyrrha, stand perfectly still for me."

Pyrrha quickly obliged as she stood up as straight as an Atlas soldier saluting his superior. The redhead's body was perfect. From the way her muscles were sculpted to how they enhanced her already sensual curves.

Jaune stepped forward and began to rub his hands all over her body. He groped and squeezed whatever he could, touching Pyrrha without asking her if she thought it was appropriate, because he knew she believed so. The young knight could sense her excitement surge as he felt her up.

It was amazing how hard her muscles were, yet so soft because of her velvety skin. His hands dipped lower, feeling the sinews of her broad legs and the gentle curves of her defined quads. Jaune smirked devilishly as he suddenly spanked her muscle butt.

"Ah!" His partner gasped -- though not of displeasure -- and blushed prettily.

Just as he expected; her ass was incredibly toned, but that made it all the juicier. The transformation had caused her glutes to swell larger and become firmer, but a small layer of fat had been left behind to accentuate her bottom. Jaune liked that. After all, her muscular butt was irresistible.

"Pyrrha, I want you to flex your biceps for me." He ordered her, getting more excited by the second. He just couldn't get enough of her amazon appearance, "Flex them hard."

"Of course, Jaune." The champion fighter gave him an honest smile and complied.

She raised her beefy arms, the tendons in her forearms tightening as she made two fists, and then tensed them for her. Two large orbs sprang up immediately. Veins crisscrossed over the striated muscles, and Jaune quickly reached out to touch them. His fingers caressed the warm muscle, feeling how dense and hard they truly were. Not only that, but Jaune figured they had to be over 18 inches big. Maybe 20 in total. Pyrrha was definitely a professional bodybuilder at this size.

"Oh, Jaune, your hands feel so good on my huge muscles." Pyrrha moaned audibly. The red-haired huntress' cheeks were flushed and her breathing was heavy. The link established by his semblance allowed him to pick up on her feelings of pure love, "If I had known you liked big women, I would have worked out every day for you. Growing my muscles until I'm the strongest and buffest person in the whole kingdom."

Jaune whistled appreciatively, "Honestly, I think you're almost there. There are guys like Yatsu, but I've never heard of a girl as big as you. And I should know!"

"Then I'll grow even stronger than him! Anything to be your perfect dream girl!"

Pyrrha grunted as she increased her efforts, flexing her arms even more. The veins that crawled across them pulsed. The striations became a tiny bit deeper too. Pyrrha's green eyes were shut tight as she bared her teeth, forcing her brawny biceps to expand further! Jaune watched with rapid attention as the peaks of her biceps took on an inch and a half, throbbing with untapped potential. Eventually she stopped and let her arms rest at her sides, panting from the exertion.

"That was an incredible display, Pyrrha!" Jaune said, looking at her bulging muscles with newfound appreciation.

Despite being somewhat winded, Pyrrha was still able to smile, "I'm glad to hear that. Someone like you only deserves the best."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone knocks on the door

*Noteb*
2. Jaune wants to push his partner even further

3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reza0807 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202348-RWBY-Female-Muscle-Growth-Arc-Semblance/cid/2767960-Jaune-becomes-a-conqueror