*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3116538-Charlotte-gets-you-to-make-out-with-her-pussy-i
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2202765
While visiting your girlfriend her sisters shrink you to an inch tall and enslave you.
This choice: Charlotte gets you to make out with her pussy instead.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Charlotte gets you to make out with her pussy i...

    by: GTSRP
It's been almost an hour and you've kept worshipping Charlotte's feet the entire time. Your arms are tired from the rubbing, your hands are permanently marred by the moistness and the smell but at least you can hardly smell it anymore, you've gotten used to it. The taste, though, that's never leaving your lips.

Charlotte puts her phone down and then, without warning, pincers you between her finger and thumb from above like a claw machine. You're startled to attentiveness. "Aww, are you tired, little guy? Well you did do a good job down there at my feet, I will admit." You're relieved. "But you're not done yet." Never mind that then. She places you down at her crotch.

You realise you're face to face with her pussy. "Uhm.. what are you expecting me to--" You ask. Through her smirk, Charlotte says "Well, do what you've just been doing to my soles but I'm expecting even more effort. Be rougher. Real passion. You're my sex toy, you got that?" You gulp. "Yes, okay. Char-- Goddess Charlotte." "Now don't keep me waiting, tiny."

You approach her pussy just as you approached her sole and begin stroking your hands all over it just the same. "I said rougher," Charlotte demands. You press harder, really rubbing. "And don't forget the kissing." You can't believe you're doing this but you lean in and open-mouth make love to her pussy, your lips pressing into hers and your tongue sliding around in between. Charlotte sensually moans and even you're taken away. You keep going, giving it your all.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eventually, Charlotte orgasms.

*Noteb*
2. Charlotte gets taken away and rubs you into her pussy with her fingers.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSRP (UN: gtsrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bondtron98 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2202765-Shrunk-by-my-girlfriends-family/cid/3116538-Charlotte-gets-you-to-make-out-with-her-pussy-i