*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2801174-Look-after-the-Kwik-E-Mart-Bart
Rated: GC · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2203208
Boys from ages 0-12 are getting nice and plump!
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Look after the Kwik-E-Mart Bart

    by: tincan
Bart was bored. just another Saturday with nothing to do.
The family was away and Bart was just sitting around watching cartoons.
But Bart was tired of sitting around. he wanted to something. anything really to kill this boredom
So Bart went for a walk around Springfield looking for something to do.

Soon Bart went to the Kwik-E-Mart thinking maybe he could do something fun their
As he entered he saw Apu was looking pretty sweaty and anxious
"Yo Apu what's up my man?

Apu looked down and said "Oh Bart...sorry I'm just having a little bit of a panic right now. you see my sister is getting married TODAY and I was meant to attend her wedding but I can't leave my Kwik-E-Mart. even if I do close it thieves and crooks might come and rob and destroy my store! I don't have anyone to watch other while I'm gone but I can't miss this. what do I do?
Bart began to think about it for a bit and suddenly got a great idea. "Hey not sweat man. why don't I look after the place? I'll make sure no one steals anything."

Apu said "Really? you would look after my store? I'll be gone for a while I can trust you to make sure this place doesn't fall into chaos?
Bart smiled and said "Sure thing man. you can trust me. the Kwik-E-Mart will be the same as when you left it. I promise."
Apu said "Oh thank you kind boy. I know some call you a menace but you really are good. I trust you. thank you and I'll be back later! he then ran out the store trying to get to the wedding.

Now alone Bart laughed and said "Haha sucker....."
Bart now alone then......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2801174-Look-after-the-Kwik-E-Mart-Bart