*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2769328-The-Crimson-Demon-is-more-your-style-Megumin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: The Crimson Demon is more your style, Megumin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Crimson Demon is more your style, Megumin

    by: HelplessChime
It had been a month worth preparing. Sure you could use your new amazing abilities to help fight the demon king but why do that when there were cute girls to go after. Surely you wouldn't have been given such a perfect gift if this was not what it's intended use was. What was the worst that could happen right?

The first place to look was naturally going to be the tavern at the guild, that's where all the action seemed to happen after all. You slinked in and took a seat towards the back as you stared at the wide array of different women that came and went from the building. There were plenty of options but one particular group was your primary target. The group of no good heroes that had come together not to long ago. Sure they had shown themselves to be competent when they saved the city but the vast array of things that they haven't done both for themselves and the city spoke to their ineffectiveness. So why this particular group then. Well cause they were hot of course.

You had a choice of either the load and admittedly obnoxious blue haired and self proclaimed goddess, a "prize" whose panties existence had been a topic of debate more times than once. The strange to be sure crusader whose love for pain and cup size have also been a topic of discussion with several of the people you've met. And finally the most normal of the group, not that that meant much, the crimson demon who waved an explosive stave around like it wasn't a tool to cause mass destruction. She was pretty and sane, what more did you really need right?

Now it just became a matter of how you would get yourself into position. You had spent some time practicing and you had pretty effectively narrowed down a way to, at the very least, get her to take you with her to her home. Anything after that would be much simpler. The first, and likely one of the more difficult options, would be to transform into her staff after getting it away from her but that may be easier said than done. Another would be to splash some sort of beverage on her and try to pat her dry, touching her bra in the process and transforming when she went to change. And the final was wait for her to try and air out her boots after they got settled down and make a quick switch when you had the opportunity. After that it was as easy as letting her take you right back to her room where you could have free range to look at or be anything you liked. The only question was how to take that first step.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yoink that staff (Just sneak in)

*Noteb*
2. Try and cop a feel (Bra)

3. Take that first step (Boot/boots)

4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HelplessChime (UN: helplesschime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2769328-The-Crimson-Demon-is-more-your-style-Megumin