*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2769887-Take-that-first-step-Bootboots
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: Take that first step (Boot/boots)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Take that first step (Boot/boots)

    by: HelplessChime
Obviously the move would be to go for the boots right? Naturally the best way to sneak into her home with her would be to be the thing she has on her at all times, I mean aside from clothing. So the perfect plan was put into action devised with pure intellect and skill. And of course by that you meant waiting for her to pop them off her feet, wait for her comrades to get drunk on ale and sneak your way under the table and make your move. Fullproof.

And that was just what you did, it didn't take long for the blue haired goddess to spend away a small fortune on alcohol and completely give herself away to it. The other two were not far behind and soon the two had a small crowd around them celebrating a whole lot of nothing. And then your moment arrived, either due to the heat of the moment or the literal heat of being around that many drunks the crimson demon Megumin tugged and removed the two boots before letting them drop under the table. Now came the hard part. With the grace of a swan you stood up and walked by the small crowd before "tripping" and sliding beneath the table. It was slightly hard dodging the many legs now occupying the space but as soon as you touched the crimson demons boots you tossed them aside and used you gift to take their place. Now all you would have to do is wait a bit and your in into the mansion of cities was a sure fire thing.



It took longer than you expected for the girl to return to her boots but eventually she decided they must have aired out enough. You waited excitedly as you felt yourself shuffle around and then watched as a black stockinged foot came into view over one of your eyes and a pair of hands gripped the openings to one of your boot bodies. It was finally your time! And as the foot slowly slipped into the opening one thing became clear. This was a mistake. A huge mistake. The scent that wafted from the stocking was in itself awful. As soon as the foot landed on the insole you could taste the salty sweat trapped within a piece of clothing that had been stuck to her leg for a whole day of adventuring. The taste of her sweat filled your whole mouth and the scent seemed to consume you. And as if that wasn't enough you had to watch in horror as her other bandage wrapped foot slowly slipped into the other half of your body now sealing you in darkness along with the stench and taste of her feet consuming you. Finally the pressure of her standing up only succeeded in squeezing the sweat from the cloth into your body even more. This was a bad idea, a very very bad idea.

You have the following choices:

1. Megumin Walks Home

*Noteb*
2. They Head Out for Another Adventure

*Noteb*
3. Megumin Notices These Boots Feel Different

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HelplessChime (UN: helplesschime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2769887-Take-that-first-step-Bootboots