*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Potbelly Beginnings
  2. Tasty Rewards
  3. Lucy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2886841-Potbelly-Beginnings
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: She now sports the beginnings of a full potbelly...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Potbelly Beginnings

    by: Reneg4de
"Anyway!" Lucy's embarrassment at her own lack of self-control passed quickly. "Now that I've finished the training, I suppose I get to work? Or is there something else I need to do? Hmmm..."

Wondering about her next move, Lucy gripped the arms of her chair and adjusted her position, which hadn't changed since she had sat down and was now extremely uncomfortable. As she did so, her thumb just so happened to brush against her belly, Lucy pausing as it did so.

Did... Did my stomach always feel this firm? She wondered, peering over her breasts at her stomach. After her recent binge, she had expected her normally flat midriff to have grown slightly. She had expected a slight curve to it at most, it was only candy, after all. Instead, she found her hands gripping a stuffed potbelly that pressed against her shirt, giving the blue garment a noticeable bulge. O-Okay... Maybe I ate a bit more than I expected...

Even so, the shock at her new belly was brief. She had just finished eating, so given a few hours, it should shrink away to nothing. At the very worst, she'd be left a thin layer of pudge, nothing a couple hours of hard exercise couldn't get rid off. And besides, it would have no affect whatsoever on her work performance! Speaking of which...

Still don't know what I meant to be doing... Lucy sighed in boredom, a curious hand still inspecting her new belly. Wait, maybe Kat knows what I meant to do...

"Um... Kat, right?" Lucy turned to her cubicle opposite her, where the chubby Kat appeared to be hard at work. Upon hearing her name, she tried to spin her chair to face Lucy, only for her considerable gut to stop her. With a sheepish smile, she pushed her chair back and spun around.

"Yep, that's me!" Kat replied happily. "And you're Lucy, right? Gotta say, you've got a serious work ethic! Never seen somebody finish that manual on their first day! It normally takes them the whole week at the very least!"

I had the whole week to finish that stupid thing? Lucy cast an irritated glance over her shoulder at the offending manual. "A-Anyway, now that I've finished it, what do I do?"

"Well, you normally do what Abigail tells you to do," Kat began to explain, one of her soft hands reaching out to scoop up some candy from her own desk. "But seeing as you've finished what she asked... Guess you've got some time to yourself! If you wanted to take a look around, I'm sure she wouldn't hold it against you. Lunch is also coming up soon, and the cafeteria makes some great food. Or you could just wait here for her to her back. She's normally very good at making the rounds, checking up on us, you know? Plus, I wouldn't mind a bit of a distraction..."

Lucy mulled over the options Kat had just presented her with, all of them equally interesting. She had only really seen her office at the moment and, judging by the size of the factory, there had to be more rooms. Though lunch was kinda tempting, despite her earlier meal. And Kat seemed incredibly eager to talk as well...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2886841-Potbelly-Beginnings