*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go do Laundry
  2. To the laundry room!
  3. Evan Luke
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/3052295-Go-do-Laundry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214402
You awake one morning with the powers of a god. How are things going to go?
This choice: Go do Laundry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go do Laundry

    by: Arashi
You thought on it some more, while the bombshell in front of you was beyond tempting, you kind of have your heart set on Amber, that doesn't mean that you don't have the option for later. "Sorry I have places to be, but i'll be free to "help" you in a few hours, miss..." It's dawned on you that you don't even know her real name, you've only referred to her as Madam Battleaxe and nothing more. "Oh, call me Kelly, Evan. You have a good day, stop by for some "stress relief" when you're done with your errands." she said with a seductive tone, biting her lower lip as she took your view in. As she goes to close the door, she tugs on her dress and reveals a hard nipple capping of incredible double D breasts, and honestly, you wished Amber and Claire had those massive mammary's.

You don't know what has happened, but you're not going to complain either. This Kelly woman didn't just hit on you, she full on thirsts for you. That display she did has unfortunately left you with a sizable boner, stretching down your pant leg and reaching your knee, though you didn't really notice it at the time. You make note of the discomfort and chalk it up to something you handled the night prior. As you walk into the laundry room you realize...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arashi (UN: arashis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arashi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214402-Suddenly-a-God/cid/3052295-Go-do-Laundry