*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214497-Diapered-in-Fantasy/cid/2886699-The-child-of-a-king-and-queen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214497
You are the hero of classic wizards and knights style fantasy, with one embarrassing twist
This choice: The child of a king and queen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The child of a king and queen

    by: elmer7780
There are many sorts of prophecies in Diaphora, some big and some small. Each prophecy is told to have change someone's fate or destiny. If ignored though, there would be dire consequences that may impact the person or one's kingdom.

In Diaphora, there are stories in the history where a prophecy ended up coming true and greatly affected the kingdom and one poor prince/princess.

1. Maternal Bonds: In the kingdom of Erag, there is a prophecy that foretells the awakening of a great evil that comes to harm the land. When this evil is awaken, a curse is inflicted on the lineage of the kingdom. One prince/princess shall end up wetting the bed and a queen shall begin producing breast milk without any cause or pregnancy. The queen and child are bonded together and must defeat the evil that has haunted the generations of the kingdom.

2. The Leaking Sword: In the kingdom of Karsa, there lies a sword stuck to a tree and unmovable. It is said that any person who succeeds in removing the sword will unleash the souls of a fallen kingdom who will possess and corrupt the few. Pulling out the sword will also result in the loss of bowels or incontinence of the holder and cannot be lifted until the evil souls are purged.

Well, that doesn't seem worth the trouble, right? Nobody would ever try pulling the sword...unless you are a foolish prince/princess.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Maternal Bonds

2. The Leaking Sword

*Noteb*
3. Other stories and strange prophecies.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 elmer7780 (UN: elmer7780 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StarWars13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214497-Diapered-in-Fantasy/cid/2886699-The-child-of-a-king-and-queen