*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In-between Her Cheeks
  2. SSSniperWolf
  3. YouTube
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217550-Shrunken-By-A-Streamer/cid/GX2QLJ9JK-In-between-Her-Cheeks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217550
Stories about being shrunk by your favorite streamers.
This choice: Sexy torture pussy, and ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In-between Her Cheeks

    by: Wwriter
"After much decision, I am going to give you the honor of being my personal butt boy", she says as you shrink to the size of a quarter. "You're going to have to be stuck in my buttcheeks all day long. But don't worry, I'm sure you can make friends with my butthole or maybe I'll even get you a friend eventually, but here we go". She pulls back the lip of her booty shorts and hangs you upside down above her colossal butt. You begin to panic at the sight of her bare cheeks which easily devour the barely visible black thong that would be your destination. "Ready for the time of your life slave?" She drops you, falling what seems like thousands of feet until you bounced off the thick, fluffy surface of her left cheek and onto her right, eventually settling above her crack. Then, she lets go of the shorts making a loud snap after the spandex hits her skin. "Why don't you get more comfortable little guy?" You begin to sink as she spreads her huge cheeks and you slip further down her cavernous ass further and further into your new warm home. Her voice seems to come from within now that you have been absorbed by her butt. "Hopefully you don't get lonely down there by yourself since I do spend a lot of time making videos and hitting the gym." The thought of being alone was the least of your concerns at this point you think, as you are enveloped deeper and deeper into her crack. "Actually, I think I have a solution, since it will be a while until I get another victim, you can be friends with my butthole. I'm sure she would love to meet you down there, if you can find her." She wasn't joking, it felt like you were in a swimming pool and all you could do was struggle to stay afloat and breathe. "I feel you struggling down there. Here, let me help you find your way." You felt two boney fingers grab you and begin to adjust you, strapping you under her thong and face-to-face with her hole. "Isn't that much better? Why don't you give her a kiss to celebrate our new relationship? Your body shivers at the thought of touching your lips to the brown folds of your new "companion". "That was a command." She said, her voice booming over you.

You have the following choices:

1. Obey your new goddess

*Noteb*
2. Disobey and suffer the consequences

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wwriter (UN: pcpanda848 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flurfley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217550-Shrunken-By-A-Streamer/cid/GX2QLJ9JK-In-between-Her-Cheeks