*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/2838749-From-One-Pedant-To-Four-Pedants
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2222371
Marco (aka you) find an odd pendant which may lead to some BIG changes on Adastra.
This choice: Break it into four pieces and give all four anthros their own pedant.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

From One Pedant To Four Pedants

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
While looking at the pedant in your hand you figured that the only fair thing to do was to split the pdenat into four smaller pedants. That way no one would feel left out and this way maybe no one would think you were paying certain attention to anyone in particular. And so you walked back to Amicus's room and got to work as you were able to find some extra string and you carefully pressed against the small panels that were sticking out on the pedant which then turn the large crystal into four smaller crystals. In fact you were so focused on your work that you hadn't heard Com tell you that everyone was returning to the palace.

Along with this you hadn't even noticed Amicus's bedroom slide oepn and the large wolf walking up behind you and then wrapping you up in his large arms as he greeted you with, "I'm finally back, Marco."

"Oh, hi Amicus. I hadn't realized that you had gotten back. I guess I got too focused on what was I doing to notice." You confessed, as you let out a light laugh more so aimed at yourself then anything else.

"I could see that. So what are you doing with those small pedants?" The black and gray furred wolf asked, as he looked down at them from behind your right shoulder.

"Well I found this large pedant in an empty room and I decided to split the pedant into four smaller ones and give one to you, Neferu, Alex, and even Cassius." You explained, to which you felt Amicus let you go and let out a light scoff.

After doing this he then protested, "I can understanding giving one to me of course. And even giving one to Alex. But why Neferu, or even my brother?"

"Because this could help make an alliance between the wolves and jackals come about more easily. And for Cassius, I figured it'd be a good way for you two make up in a way, you know?" You explained, before you took all four pedants and handed them to the muscle gutted wolf.

Once you do this you saw him give you a confused expression for a few seconds before a large smile spread on his face and he commented, "Oh! That's actually a very smart idea Marco. I'll go give these to them now. But I'll make sure to say that you made these for them. Which might be a bit hard to sell for Cassius since he thinks you're dumber then what you actually. But I'm sure I'll think of something."

You then watched as the black and grey furred anthro wolf walked out of his room after putting his pedant around his neck. Seeing this though only brought a smile to you face as you hoped this could make things a bit more relaxed and not so tensed between everyone. I mean sure Amicus and Cassius were competing to become the next Emperor, but that didn't mean that they needed to hate each other because of that. And so feeling like you accomplished something you went over to the couch and decided to rest for a bit until Amicus pushed the dinner cart into the room.

--------------

The next day however, you noticed that not only wee all fouir male anthros wearing the pedants that you had made them, which they thanked you for. But you also noticed that they seemed to be......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222371-Growth-On-Adastra/cid/2838749-From-One-Pedant-To-Four-Pedants