*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222464-Anthro-Hotel/cid/2839323-A-New-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2222464
You check into a hotel that is filled with anthro creatures!
Chapter #1

A New Beginning

    by: cooling999
John unloaded his suitcase from the taxi and closed the trunk, and he watched the taxi depart away from the hotel’s entrance.

“The Anthro Hotel, huh?” John said to himself. “I wonder why the hotel is named that.”

He looked at the building in front of him, and saw that the exterior was no taller than 10 stories and doesn’t appear to be out of the ordinary. He walks inside the front doors of the hotel, and his jaw dropped when he saw a bunch of anthropomorphic creatures walking through the lobby of the building. He saw anthro of all types: horses, cows, pigs, lions, tigers. He even saw mythical creatures such as dragons and gryphons.

The interior of the lobby had several shops such as a bakery, a pet shop, a diner, a spa, a clinic, and a few other places that he couldn’t make out. As he was looking around...

“Excuse me sir!” John heard a female say to him. John looked directly in front of him to see a female white furred anthro wolf behind a reception desk. “Do you have a reservation with us?”

“Uh... yes, for Holden. John Holden.” you state in monotone as your mind was in disbelief.

“Ah! Mr. Holden!” the anthro female wolf said happily. “We have been expecting you! Your room is ready on the penthouse level, floor 11, room 1101. As our most valuable guest who is staying in our penthouse suit, you have access to all of our hotel’s shops, entertainment, and everything at very highly reduced rate of 95%. However, if you choose to extend your stay for any duration of time, including permanent residency, you will be given access to everything here for a very low and affordable price.”

“Wait, permanent residency?” John asked in a baffled tone. “What do you mean by permanent residency?”

“If you choose to become a resident here, you will be able to get all of our comfortable amenities at a very cheap rate for being a resident. Plus, by becoming a resident, you have full control to any modifications to the room you chose. Your room was last used by one of our former residents who was an elderly dragon. He did leave a few of his belongings in there for whomever stays in his room next time. Now, breakfast is served at all of our restaurants at any time of the day in order to cater to our guest’s special needs. You should also be aware that we are not liable for any changes that happen to you or anyone you come in contact with. Now...” the female anthro wolf reaches below the desk and brings up a small stack of papers, “I need you to sign here to confirm that you have listened to everything I told you.”

John signed all of the documents that he needed to sign and handed them back to the wolf, and she handed him a key with a dragon’s claw at the very end of the key ring.

“Alright John, you are all set! My name is Brooke, and if you need anything, feel free to ask me! My number is also available on your room’s phone as a direct dial line. Also, to access your room, you will need to take the center elevator to reach the penthouse. Inside the elevator, you will need to use your key to turn the look that says penthouse 1101. Thank you John, and I hope you enjoy your stay at the Anthro Hotel.”

As John walked away from the desk, John stopped in the middle of the lobby and thought about what he should do first.

You have the following choices:

1. Take the elevator to his room.

2. Check out one of the shops

3. You bump into an anthro

*Noteb*
4. You go back to see Brooke

5. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cooling999 (UN: cooling999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cooling999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222464-Anthro-Hotel/cid/2839323-A-New-Beginning