*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2958881-Fiona-is-discussing-the-business-with-her-father
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2224261
Bodies are Swapped, chaos is unleashed
This choice: Fiona is discussing the business with her father.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fiona is discussing the business with her father.

    by: nichster
Fiona was walking towards her favourite coffee shop, where her father always discussed the business for coffee. She sat down in the seat next to her father and immediately started discussing the business, and how they could rejuvenate it. 'Look, if I was you then I would get rid of some of the departments. They are unnecessary and so many workers get angry when they aren't paid for a job they are not doing. We'd fare off better with less people.'
Brian responded saying very firmly ' No, absolutely not, these people have lives and if we cut them off we wouldn't be doing them any good. We need to make these departments more efficient. That's what I'd be doing if I was you.' They chatted for a little while longer, mostly about family stuff. Suddenly, Fiona felt her tummy rumble and politely asked to leave and headed towards the toilet. A couple minutes later, Brian felt a stomach ache and also headed to the loo. They didn't realise it, but their lives were about to change forever.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fiona turning into Brian

*Noteb*
2. Brian turning into Fiona

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nichster (UN: nichster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2958881-Fiona-is-discussing-the-business-with-her-father