*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A 6 inch doll!
  2. Easy like Monday morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225027-Shrunk-At-The-Automated-Daycare/cid/2855077-A-6-inch-doll
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2225027
You find yourself shrunk while dropping off your 2 year old daughter at Good Hands DayCare
This choice: A 6 inch doll!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A 6 inch doll!

    by: Lumber Panda
After seeing your clothes grabbed by the now massive mechanical hands before dropping them into a nearby chute - you tremble in fear as a scanner descends upon you once again “foreign object detected protocol indicates small a toy dropped by recent occupant. Initializing cleaning and sanitation procedure.” Sounded the robotic voice. A mechanical hand descended upon you and gently wrapped its fingers around your body. The hand was as big as you - you dared not move a muscle as it guided you over to another chute on the side of the conveyer before dropping you in. While it may not have been that high of a fall you screamed all the way down as you slide down a metal chute before crashing into soapy water below!

You quickly surfaced and realized you were in a large bath with some other toys and dolls There was no soothing music here, only loud mechanical noise and the sound of water churning. as you paddled as best you could to keep surfaced - you saw up ahead that mechanical claws were grabbing toys out of the water with precision and placing them into another vat where they were held in place before being vigorously scrubbed - after that you did not know what was their fate but you would soon find out. A claw grabbed you around your waist and you were hoisted out of the soapy, but dirty water and into a different tub the claw lowered half of Your body into the water before some brushes attached to mechanical arms descended upon you. the bristles themselves were not hard as they still had to be somewhat gentle, but it was still an excruciating experience as they scrubbed you all over, even turning you over so that they could get your lower half and legs as you held your breathe under the water you dared not move as feared grave injury. Once done, the claw dunked your entire body into the water before lifting you again into another vat - only this one was full of a sanitizer solution your raw skin from the scrubbing burned slightly as you held your eyes shut and tried not breathe before being taken out once more.

Another scanner took your measurements and also determined that yes, you were in fact Not wearing any clothes. “Initializing protective wax coating and clothing procedures” the machine beeped. You found yourself heading for another vat except this one was of biodegradable wax! The claw dropped you and you Plummeted into the vat only to be fished out a moment later the same claw which then placed you on a small conveyer belt. You quickly used the opportunity to wipe the wax from you mouth, ears, nose and eyes. However you failed to notice that you were now surrounded by Heat lamps! The wax began to harden and You began to find movement difficult... “how could This get any worse?!” You thought. Standing at attention with your arms at your side you felt a small doll diaper being put on your lower half - and before you could even protest a pink dress with shoulder straps was lifted up your body, the claw holding your midsection now releasing As thr dress was drawn up and under your arms with the straps secured over your shoulders! You naturally had long hair so the machine thought you were a girl doll, naturally!

The conveyer you were standing on began to move until you got to the end where you tumbled off into a basket below, landing on some other dolls and stuffed toys. Another couple of dolls would join you before the basket was picked up with a Robot using a set of mechanical hands before being taken out into a hallway of the daycare. Bright light assaulted your senses as the Basket was carried down the hall, passing many rooms in the process. Eventually the door to the toddler room was reached and the basket was brought in, passed over a baby gate, and placed on the floor. You could only watch in terror as a bunch of toddlers, including your own daughter Zoey, ran up to the basket and began pulling out dolls and toys. A few sticky hands grabbed at you but ultimately decided on some other toy. A couple others were grabbed by 2 toddlers at once which resulted in a tug of war. You saw another kid pick up a doll and throw it across the room before turning around looking for another. In the mayhem you found yourself picked up by
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lumber Panda (UN: lumberpanda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lumber Panda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225027-Shrunk-At-The-Automated-Daycare/cid/2855077-A-6-inch-doll