*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More character slots
  2. Free slot 4
  3. Furries route
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226082-Life-of-a-Giant-KidKidzilla/cid/3014733-More-character-slots
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2226082
You are a kid (male or female) who is much bigger than anyone else. (GT/GTS mainly and BW)
This choice: More character slots  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More character slots

    by: tallwriter
Here are some more giant furry kids.

Name: Alice
Sex: Female
Age: 2
Height: 300 feet
Appearance: An adorable baby mouse girl with light gray fur, blue eyes, and a very chubby tummy. She wears a white diaper and a pink shirt that doesn't cover her belly completely.
Personality: She's very sweet and cuddly with small people, but she also has a voracious appetite and loves to stuff her belly with non-anthro farm animals and other foods.
Powers: She can grow even bigger if she eats a large enough meal.
Background: Alice was born with a mutation that made her eat more than most adults and grow bigger and bigger the more she ate.
Where they live: A farming town in a world of furries.
Type of story: Growth

Name: Nathan
Sex: Male
Age: 11
Height: varies, see below
Appearance: A panda boy who's muscular for his age.
Personality: He likes using his size and strength to build things and help out little people.
Powers: He can change size with almost no limit.
Background:
Where they live: A city in the middle of a valley surrounded by mountains.
Type of story: Growth

Name: Josh
Sex: Male
Age: 2
Height: 200 feet
Appearance: An anthro wolf pup with silver fur who wears a white diaper with paw prints on it.
Personality: He's a rambunctious tot who loves rampaging.
Powers: He has atomic breath like Godzilla, and he has a seemingly bottomless appetite for anything he can get in his mouth.
Background: Josh grew into a giant pup with kaiju abilities when he got zapped by a strange ray from a UFO.
Where they live: He rampages all over the country.
Type of story: Growth

Name: Mina
Sex: Female
Age: 10
Height: 500 feet
Appearance: A black kitten girl who wears a pink dress.
Personality: She's very playful and imaginative, and she likes being in charge.
Powers: She can make anything she imagines real.
Background: Mina was always an imaginative girl. One day, she fell into a magical spring that made her grow into a giantess, and she gained the power to shape the world with her imagination.
Where they live: A small town surrounded by beautiful forests and meadows.
Type of story: Growth

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use Alice

*Noteb*
2. Use Nathan

*Noteb*
3. Use Josh

*Noteb*
4. Use Mina

*Noteb*
5. More character slots

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tallwriter (UN: whitebearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226082-Life-of-a-Giant-KidKidzilla/cid/3014733-More-character-slots