*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227220-Big-Foot-Slave/cid/3257338-A-Mans-Desires
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2227220
Welcome to the world of Odion, where your big feet are the reason for your servitude.
This choice: Masculine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Man's Desires

    by: StuckFeet
"W-wait, you--?" you began to ask, surprised that the Blue Elf knew Beogarin.

"Yes, I can speak your tongue, and it's revolting to do so. That being said, I figured that I might as well make this clear," the Blue Elf said as he stood before you. "You belong to me now. If you ever try to act against me, you will be slain. Still, a Beoga with feet like yours are hard to come across, and it would be a shame to let them be sold off to one of the lesser species of humanoid. Because of that, you are going to be my special plaything, and while you will never see your freedom returned to you, you will see a life better than that of some of the other pathetic cave-dwellers. And I can assure you that those are the last words you will ever hear in your pitiful excuse for a language."

You took a moment to process it all, the Blue Elf beginning to kneel before your feet, which were left sticking off the end of the bed. You thought of Deyja, and began to wish once more than you had swapped places with him, only to feel a warm, wet feeling on your left foot. The revolting feeling sent shivers of disgust up your spine, and as you looked at the foot of the bed, you saw the Blue Elf licking your sole, going from your heel to the base of your toes. You wanted to shout at him to stop, but the look in his eyes spoke volumes; if you so much as spoke to him, you might see a fate far worse than this.

The royal's tongue greedily lapped at your sole, coating every inch of it in his uncomfortably warm spit. Due to how sensitive your feet were and how rarely you and other Beogas felt anything aside from water and cloth on their bare feet, it was more than enough to make you wish that the guard had left you shod. The Blue Elf didn't seem to care about how you felt. If anything, he seemed to be in a state of bliss as he kept lapping at your sole, and it didn't take long for him to feel satisfied with his work on your left foot, leading to him moving on to your right and repeating the process. Each lick felt long and drawn out, and you couldn't help but feel sick at the idea of the Blue Elf enjoying this.

It reminded you of what had happened to you earlier, during the summer. It had been far hotter than you and the other Beoga were used to, and in a desperate search for ways to cool off, you turned to a pond that rested deep within the woods. You made your way there in hopes of bathing in the waters without anyone interrupting you, taking off your shoes before making your way towards the water. Unfortunately, it wasn't like the sandy beach neat the main settlement, and you quickly felt muck oozing between your toes. It wasn't half as cool as you had expected, and as you walked further, the muck only seemed to get deeper at the same rate as the water. Since you weren't a good swimmer, you decided to walk along the bank's edge while carrying your shoes, so as to keep the mud from drying on your feet and potentially becoming hard to wash off. You had to have spent over an hour walking back to somewhere that didn't have a muddy bank, passing a few other Beogas who made light-hearted fun of your incredibly embarrassing predicament along the way.

You thought that the royal was done once he had coated your right sole in his warm spit, but he wasn't done quite yet. Pulled back for a moment, only to wrap his lips around the little toe of your right foot and suck on it. His hot tongue swirled around your toe, making sure to get every inch of it coated in his saliva before moving on and doing the same to the next, and the next, before repeating the whole process on your other feet, keeping you in a constant state of discomfort.

Once he was finally done with the licking, the Blue Elf stood up and looked at what he'd done to your feet, a massive grin on his face. As you were still trying to get over what had just happened, he...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grabs a pair of feathers

*Noteb*
2. Unbuckles his belt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StuckFeet (UN: stickyfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227220-Big-Foot-Slave/cid/3257338-A-Mans-Desires