*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All four of them.
  2. Starting A New Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228784-Growth-At-Freddys/cid/2881869-All-four-of-them
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2228784
You get a job at Freddy's. But when you find a ray gun there could be some BIG problems.
This choice: All four of them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

All four of them.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You figured that you'd be a bit of overachiever and help out all four of the anthros that were out in the main dining area of the pizzeria. Plus you figured that since you wanted to keep this job for as long as possible why not help out them with what they were doing. It certianly woulnd' thurt to do right? And so that's exactly waht you did as you helped out Foxy clean up his Cove after introducing yourself to him. You then helped out both Freddy clean the tables and Golden Freddy make sure the floors were clean as well. And once that was done you helped Bonnie move his equipment into the storage room.

Though after you had done this you noticed a funny looking gun in the bottom of the Lost and Found box which did catch your attention as it looked like one of those toy guns. Howeve,r you did think it was a bit odd to see blue, green,yellow, orage, and red color panels on it which must of menat it had some kind of setting on it. And so you picked it up and looked it again while walking out of the storage room and back into the main room o the pizza place.

After doing this though you saw Foxy approach you as he asked, "Oi, what do you have there laddie?"

"I'm not sure honestly. I looks like a toy gun or myabe it's a squirt gun of some kind." You thought out loud to yourself, which caused hte other three to approach you as well.

Once this happened Bonnie commented, "How weird, since I don't think anyone has taken that gun out of the Lost and Found box at all."

"Yeah, it sure is weird." Freddy agreed.

"I don't know. I think we should get rid of it. Who knows what it might do." Golden Freddy suggested, while he crossed his arms in front of the outline of his msssively muscled pecs.

After suggesting this though you saw Foxy walk up to him and pointed the bottom part o fhis hook onto his suit coat as he remarked, "What's the matter old man? Don't have thrill ofr adventure do ya?"

*Watch it fox. You might be a pirate and sail the seas in the your spare time. But hat doesn't mean I'm scared of you in the least." The gold bear countered, while he let out a low growl.

"And just because you're bigger then me doesn't mean that I'm afriad of you!" Foxy angrily shot back, as he let out his own growl.

"Okay guys, let's clam down for a minute here." Bonnie suggested, now trying to play the role of peacekeeper.

You then saw Freddy seem to agree with the purple rabbit as he joined in with, "Yeah, besides what pciture are you guys showing to our new co-worker here. I know we all don't agree on everything. But I know we normally get along pretty well. So let's not let this small issue get to us alright?"

You were going to say your own piece to try and to calm down both Golden Freddy and Foxy. Though before you could do that at all you found yourself tripping over a chair. thankfully you didn't lose your balance, but your finger did slip and hit the trigger on the gun this shooting out a laster from it. But when you saw this you also saw that the laser had hit a nearby napkin holding on the table. And not only that it had reflected off of it and had hit all four of the anthro guys at the same time. Thankfully this didn't last long and once the gun had turned itself off you stood back up and saw all four anthro stare at you in concern obviously wondering if you were okay.

Though before you could reassure them that you were okay you did this you stopped yourself from doing this when you saw that the gun's setting had been set on the color.........
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228784-Growth-At-Freddys/cid/2881869-All-four-of-them