*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230989-The-Four-Kingdoms/cid/2901456-Armed-Guards
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230989
Obesity & Gluttony, Beauty & Brawn, Magic & Wonder, Casual Sex & Kinks. 4 Great Kingdoms!
This choice: The mountain princes get dressed to accompany the fat princes to market.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Armed Guards.

    by: Shangas
"C'mon, bro", said Tiberius, "Cameron said they wanted to go out before lunch to check out the market".

"OK!" said his brother, and the two mountain princes rushed off to their own suite to change out of their fencing-garb into their tunic, hose, and ceremonial breastplates, complete with helmets and swords. After doing up the leather straps and buckles that held their armour on, the two handsome young princes shuffled down the corridor to another suite, where the fat princes were being prepared for their outing.

"That's your shoes done, Master!"

"Thanks Mason!"

"And here's your stick, Master!"

"Thanks Maxy...alright, I think I'm ready!"

"Just a minute!"

Mason shuffled forwards. He carried a bright blue and red silken cloak that he draped over Prince Cameron's chubby shoulders, and which he clipped together at the front.

"Now you're ready!" he said.

"You guys set to go?" Taurus asked. He walked over and jabbed the immensely fat royal prince with the pommel of his short-sword. "C'mon, Prince Tub-a-Lard! Get waddlin'!" he teased.

"Oh shut up!" said Cameron, "Eddie hurry up!"

"I'm comin'!" said Eddie, and Prince Edmund waddled out of his bedroom. Like his brother, he was dressed in leather slippers, a silken cloak and a soft, woolen cap in red and blue, and carried a stout, silver-topped walking-stick. Neither prince was slim enough to require anything else to 'cover' themselves up, and were used to going out like this...especially in the summertime.

Soon, Cameron, his two servant-boys Mason and Max, and his brother Edmund, and his two servants, Wilbur and Samson, were all ready to go. A carriage parked outside the palace entrance would drive them into town, with Tiberius and Taurus riding along on the back.

"You boys be careful out there!" said their father, when he spotted them waddling past the throne-room door.

"Yes papa!" said Edmund, "C'mon Cameron, or we'll be late!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230989-The-Four-Kingdoms/cid/2901456-Armed-Guards