*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Thompsons.
  2. Other Beginnings.
  3. Body Part Swapping.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/2918599-The-Thompsons
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: New beginnings #1.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Thompsons.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
: This story arc features three characters from p-two-three-four's 'Trait Theft' stories. https://www.writing.com/main/interactive... .

"Mum, Freddie swapped me again!" Imogen, 13, cried out to her mother, who was ahead of her in the street. Jenny immediately stopped abruptly in her heels and turned around, looking daggers at her two children. Freddie had a toothy grin on his slightly chubby face and Imogen had an expression of disgust on her face as she pawed at the slight bulge that had appeared in her jean shorts.

"Keep your voice down Imogen, how many times do I have to tell you?" Jenny, 43, berated her daughter. "There can be no mention of swapping, am I clear?" She continued, also glaring at Freddie. "And you Freddie, swap your sister back RIGHT NOW!" She growled, only raising her voice at the end.

"She called me a pig." Freddie, 15, defended himself.

"I don't care, I've told you no end of times that you CANNOT use your new powers on your brothers and sisters, including Imogen." Jenny dismissed her son's defense, idly gesturing with her hand. With that, she stepped back and sighed. Ever since Freddie and Imogen had injected themselves with the experimental syrum from the Transformation Group lab that Jenny had been told to test out herself, things had got more than irritating for the mother of eight. Now, there wasn't just her who could swap people's body parts around, her two aforementioned children could as well. "Swap her back, before she retaliates." Jenny again warned her son.

"Fine!" Freddie complained, glancing across the street at the elderly man in his late 60's who currently had his sister's vagina between his frail legs.

"Ewww, you swapped me with an old man ?" Imogen said in disgust, seeing where Freddie was focused.

"Oh shut up, I'm swapping you back." Freddie responded, and within seconds Imogen felt the old penis in her knickers retract back into her body, leaving her with her usual 13 year old vagina.

"Now STOP using your powers on each other. I'm not in the mood today." Jenny shook her head, scolding her two kids. "You're going to make me late for my appointment if you keep messing around like this." She continued talking, as she set off walking again. Jenny had a 11:00am appointment at Beautylicious to have her nails and eyebrows done and she didn't want to miss it.

"Yeah, cuz I really want to sit in a salon bored shitless while you get your nails painted." Freddie moaned again as he caught up with his mother, only to get a clip upside the head for his trouble.

"Watch your language!" Jenny admonished her son, eliciting a slight smirk from Imogen.

However, Imogen didn't like the idea of being sat in a salon waiting for her mother either. "Freddie is right though mum, I'd rather not sit doing nothing either for however long your apointment takes." She said.

Jenny rolled her eyes and sighed as she kept walking towards Beautylicious. "Well you can always go back home, but I'm not sure I trust you to get along together long enough to achieve that simple task." She told her children, as she noticed the long brown hair of a nearby college girl suddenly retract into her head and form into a man's haircut. She knew one of her children had just swapped the girl with someone, not that she minded them using their powers on others, since none of them noticed their changes. Her only rule was that they not use their powers on her, on each other... unless they agreed to it, or on their six other unsuspecting siblings.

"Well we could just hang around out here and mess with some people." Freddie shrugged.

"Or better, we can pass the time in Wilko." Imogen suggested, pointing to the nearby store.

Jenny stopped walking again, glancing at her watch. Then she spun around at looked at each of her two children in turn. "Fine, go and amuse yourselves in there while I'm done, but do NOT go anywhere else, okay?" She stated, wagging a finger at them both.

"Yes mum." The siblings said in unison, nodding and smirking. "Beat you there!" Imogen then exclaimed, before running towards the store. Her brother, who was slightly chubbier than she was, followed as fast as he could.

"Kids!" Jenny muttered under her breath, before continuing on to the beauty salon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/2918599-The-Thompsons