*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Dark Fae
  2. A lifeform/entity.
  3. Other Beginnings.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/2979377-A-Dark-Fae
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: A Dark Fae  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Dark Fae

    by: Hobbitking
Thousands of years ago, before humans came to England, Fae ruled the lands. They were magical creatures capable of many different feats. Tricksters loved to play games though not everyone appreciated their tricks. There was one trickster in particular that the other Fae didn't like. It had the ability to swap body parts between two other living beings, thought it was limited to identical parts.

It loved swapping the faces of diplomats with more unsavory beings, causing many issues, it even started a war once. Though the thing that finally got it imprisoned for all eternity is when it decided to mess with the fairy queen's beauty. She would often brag about her looks, so this it decided to swap her face with the Dwarf Ambassador, who just so happened to be male, gave her hair away to a goblin and made her a king instead. When held in court, it told her or rather him it wanted to make her the king of all, by giving him the parts of all. The king wasn't exactly happen with that but it was too bad, they couldn't undo the trickster's swaps and it didn't want to undo the swaps either. So for that it was sentenced to be bound in a coffin of iron, sealed in stone and buried in the river.

Most of the Fae were hunted down when humans came and the rest departed the world. Only a small amount remained, either in hiding or were sealed away. Now after a few thousand years, the vibrations of construction work, cracked the stone and the water of the river began to rust the iron coffin. The trickster now had a hole peaking into the outside world, it would be enough.

It searched out with its mind and found these new beings that now called this area their home. It didn't detect any magic form them, which made the trickster smile. Beings that didn't know magic were always the most fun to mess with. It noticed two buildings to begin focusing its power and chose...

You have the following choices:

1. Wilko

2. Beautylicious

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/2979377-A-Dark-Fae