*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2946118-Izuku-Outgrows-the-Cave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: Izuku Outgrows the Cave!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Izuku Outgrows the Cave!

    by: creator9
From the outside of the cavern green flashes of light escaped as a rumbling came from within. Soon in less then a second, the top of the cavern burst and blasted off pieces of rock. As the dust clear a huge figure's shadow could be spotted sitting up and letting out booming groans.

Izuku rubbed his head and hissed in pain, hitting the ceiling luckily didn't give him a concussion. Opening his eyes the greenette waved a hand to blow away the dirt in the air. Unaware a massive gust spread blasted the trees and made birds flap out in a hurry.

"W-what was that, how did i get that quirk...and what was that energy?", Izuku thought over the crazy events that just occurred. However as he looked down, Izuku's eyes widened in shock as he looked in front of his big red shoes. A tree...that only reached his ankle!?

Looking around him, Izuku couldn't believe the sight. The forest around him looked like a tall field of grass, and the town in the distance looked like a toy model. Izuku began nervously mumbling as he took in his situation. "H..how everything's tiny! Or am i huge?!"

Patting his cheeks, Izuku took a breath. "Ok i need to calm down, this has to be the other One for All user...but i didn't see him as a giant in my dream.", slowly placing his palms on the ground and slightly cracking it, Izuku sighed before beginning to stand. The greenette flinched in worry as the earth beneath his large feet began to crack, his weight sending a shake throughout the island.

Izuku looked around in slight awe, seeing things from a plane's pov was sorta breathtaking. Standing over what he assume 200 ft, Izuku slowly stepped forward, he stiffened however as he crunch rang out as he flattened a section of trees.

"Hehe i should be careful, dont wanna mess up their home...", Izuku awkwardly chuckled beginning to try and cross the forest falling victim to his massive shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile at the call center, the homeroom teacher of 1-A was tiredly sitting behind a desk as the elderly woman the problem child was assigned looking worried.

"He's been gone awfully long, neither him or my Ruru have turned up.", the elderly lady spoke wiping her eyes with a tissue.

Aizawa sighed. "Miss please don't worry, my student will find your cat, he's come back from far-!"

The tired man was cut off as a sudden shake hit the building, making the lights flicker as some shelf items fell. The woman looked in fear at the shaking ceiling. "Oh no an earthquake!"

Slowly bringing the woman to the floor, Aizawa stood over in surprise. It wasn't just the sudden earthquake, these shakes weren't like a magnitude they were in a pattern. Not like tectonic plates but...footsteps?

Thankfully the shaking stopped and the lights stayed consistent. The underground hero sighed in relief before helping the elderly woman up. "Ma'am are you ok?"

Calming down the woman nodded taking a few breaths. "Ha..yes thank you young man. I don't understand there hasn't been an earthquake at all in Nahuro!"

This made the teacher more confused, not only was the shaking itself different but there hadn't been an earthquake in this island's history. Before he could ask the resident any further, the door to the call center suddenly burst open. Panting from being out of breath was Denki leaning on the door and looking as if he had rushed here.

"A-Aizawa sensei you gotta look at this!", Denki yelled before rushing back out. Aizawa would normally scold the student for leaving so abruptly, but after the earthquake he was willing to bet that this was important.

After sitting the elderly lady down, Aizawa made his way to the door. Opening it a screeching cat darted through his legs and towards the woman. The old lady cries in joy hugging her lost feline, though the cat clearly was scared based on its eyes.

Stepping through the doors, Aizawa saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/2946118-Izuku-Outgrows-the-Cave