*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/3041808-Broccoli-Sized-Broccoli-Boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2233111
MHA Size Antics!
This choice: He shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Broccoli-Sized Broccoli Boy

    by: TheHornedPine
Being a student was tough enough. Being a student in a zany, intense environment of UA was tougher. Being a student at UA while also being blown-up by your childhood bully and having to carry the legacy of the world's number one here was even tougher than that.
Midoriya was exhausted, which is why he was so happy to laydown in bed after a long day of tests, trials, and training. But right as his eyes were about to flutter shut, there was a knock on the door.

"Midoriya!" Uraraka's voice shouted, "there's a package here for you!"

Prying himself from bed, Midoriya made his was to the door and opened it, happily greeting and thanking Uraraka for the package before bringing it inside.

"What could it be?" he thought. "Maybe that limited-edition All-Might figure I preordered? Ah, who knows? Whatever it is, I'm too tired to be excited for it now." He yawned as he slumped back into bed, letting his eyes finally flutter shut.


He woke-up in the middle of the night, unable to fall asleep again despite his exhaustion. "Well great," he thought, "what am I supposed to do now?" As he got out of bed to find something to pass the time, he tripped on something in the middle of his room: the package. "Oh yeah> I might as well see what this is." Using his official All-Might Branded Letter Opener (First Edition), he cut the tape wrapping the package and folded over the folds, revealing... packing peanuts. But underneath those was a jar with a dozen tiny, pink candies inside, and a note that read:

         ~For those who want to shrink their worries away,~
         ~Pop one of these for an experience for the day!~

Well that's odd. But, despite warnings from Aizawa about popping strange, colourful candies that promise to give you "experiences", Midoriya's exhaustion got the better of him and, in his delirium, he popped open the jar and popped one of the candies in his mouth. And it tasted wonderful! "Tomato soup? Wow, now it tastes like roast beef and a baked potato! Oh? Now it tastes like blueberry pie and cream! Wow, these candies sure are some--" And then he passed out.

Only for a minute, however. He woke-up soon after, filled with regret about eating whatever that candy was. "I guess I really should have listened to Aizawa, huh?" His reminiscing of Aizawa's drug PSAs was soon interrupted as he realized something a little weird. "Oh my gosh... Everything's huge!" Climbing out of the cotton mountain of the clothes that didn't shrink with him, the now naked (and kinda cold) Midoriya looked around his now gigantic room, staring in awe as everything now seemed so distant. Comparing himself to the jar of cursed sweets, he measured himself to be about an inch tall. "I guess I'm gonna need some help to get back to normal. I just hope I find someone before a spider does..."

Venturing forth, Midoriya made it to his bedroom door and glanced at the bottom, gauging his escape path. It was tight, but he figured he'd be able to climb underneath his door and into the dorm hallways. And, with some time and a lot of effort, he just managed to squeeze his way out! Yahoo!

"Alright, I guess I'd better figure out who to go to for help? Maybe--" but before Midoriya could set up the choices for the next chapters, a thundering booming noise echoed through the hall. Looking down, he saw the stomping footsteps of none other than...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Uraraka

*Noteb*
2. Bakugo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheHornedPine (UN: thehornedpine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233111-My-Macro-Academia/cid/3041808-Broccoli-Sized-Broccoli-Boy