*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2963349-The-Sweaty-Landscape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2233619
A Tiny Human in a world filled of giants tries to survive his life while also having fun
This choice: The Young “Military” Man doing bench presses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Sweaty Landscape

    by: The Mystical Explorer
Timothy had decided to spend his time with the hot young giant so he guided the fly towards the bench pressing area. As they got closer the light from the sun began to reflect of the giant's dog tag and striking the fly causing it to jerk to the right in sudden shock but due to the sudden movement. Timothy falls off the fly and starts falling at a rapid speed. He screams to the top of his lungs but due to him being very miniature no one seemed to hear as Timothy crash lands onto the young giant's sweaty left pec. "Ughhh. I should've realized the light from this dude's necklace would blind us..." sighs Timothy as he tries to stand up but instantly fell back down because the skin of this giant is sweaty. Timothy then looks off to the distance towards the giant he landed as he watches the god lifting the weights with minimal struggle. But before Timothy could say anything the titan puts the weight back on the stand and began to sit up causing Timothy to start sliding down the pec. "Shit Shit" screamed Timothy as he tried to slow down but instead crashes into the giant hill size of a nipple that belongs to this titan.

Was is the Titan going to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Mystical Explorer (UN: themicroboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Mystical Explorer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233619-Timothys-Great-Adventure/cid/2963349-The-Sweaty-Landscape