*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2942128-Family-gathering
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: You see a text from your mom telling you to go pick up Ariadne...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Family gathering

    by: Reborner
A note catches your attention and you pick it up to read it.
Hey Hon! Can you pick up your sister from the airport. We'll be having a family gathering later today. Thanks and love, your Mom.
With a sigh, you grab your keys and drive to the airport. It took over half an hour and you waited for Ariadne for a while. While she would bug you a bit, she still cared for you, though you thought it was a bit excessive. A hard tackling hug stirs you from your thoughts and you were ready to fall when you're stopped right before hitting the ground. The attacker pulls you back up and nuzzles you against her big breasts.
"Ariadne, you're killing me here!" You said, trying to push away from her and your sister eventually releases you.
Not much has changed for her, other than her packing an 8-pack abs. Despite the lack of blood between you two, you still loved her as a sister and you two talked as you went back to your car. Driving back, you guys continue your talk when Ariadne pauses for a moment, just to drop a massive fart and she laughs as you gag on it.
"What the hell!?" "Relax, I just dropped a bit of my 'love' for you! It's thanks to my workout and the protein shakes I've been having!" Ariadne laughs before you pull onto your road.
A few minutes later, your mother is kissing Ariadne and tells her to put her things in her room. Meanwhile, you go to the couch to rest when you shrink down immediately and your mind is reeling from it when you hear footsteps. The giant soon shows up and presents her ass to you and lowers it down until you were smothered into <choice>'s crack.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your mom, Miriam

2. Ariadne or Celeste

*Noteb*
3. Arianna

4. Your lovely Aunt Betty

5. Someone else/Reader's choice...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2942128-Family-gathering