*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2943567-The-daughters-want-the-pie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: The daughters want the pie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The daughters want the pie

    by: JOOSHER
Janice watched as the odd and intrusive Betty walked down the sidewalk waving back to her. Now seeing Betty from a different angle, it was clear that her shorts didn't leave much to the imagination. Janice then closed the door, wondering if there would be more people coming to welcome them, and turned back to her daughters.

"She was certainly a character." Chrissie said while looking at the two brownies in her hands.

"I'm sure she meant well. She must just be excited to see new neighbors." Janice reasoned after wiping chocolate from her lips.
"Also she mentioned her children, that you two could go..."

"So, about dinner." Miley blurted out before letting her mother finish her sentence.

"Oh yes, well like I said before, we could go out somewhere."

"Really. Can't we like just order something"
Miley still didn't like the fact that she had to move to Sweetwater, and right now didn't want anything to do with the town. Now she would rather just stay home. Or rather in her new home.

"If you happen to know the phone number to any restaurant, then sure." Janice said teasingly, fully knowing her daughter was trying to find excuses not to go out.

"I'm sure I can find something online." Miley responded slightly annoyed, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

Chrissie had already finished her brownies and had started reading the book she had brought.

"The larger woman, Shawna, brought us a pie. We could eat that." She retorted while still reading.

"Well, does that work for you Miley?" Janice asked, putting her hand over Miley's phone.

"Sure, sure. As long I don't have to go around this crappy town."

"Miley, honey. Just because Sweetwater is an unfamiliar place, doesn't mean it's... crappy."

"Whatever."


The three Ambers then made their way to the kitchen where Janice then split the pie in three and the girls began eating. The pie was an apple pie, and it tasted quite amazing, pleasantly surprising the Ambers. There also seemed to be an additional taste, perhaps an extra ingredient or something else.

Normally dinners among the Ambers were filled with slight chatting or awkward silence, but now the family was busy enjoying the taste of this delicious pie. But the pie was also surprisingly filling. By the time the girls were halfway through their slice, they were getting pretty full. But still each one of them managed to finish their meal.

"I'll say, that was one delicious pie. I'm stuffed like pig." Janice said while patting her stomach, trying to make a slight joke. "It was long drive here and this pie was a little more filling then I expected. I think I'll go have a little nap."

"A nap does sound good right now" Chrissie added.


Miley watched as her mother and sister made their way upstairs, then she went to browse social media on her phone. After a short while she also decided to head to her room. Making her way up the stairs and towards her room, she couldn't help but note how wide the hallways were.

"You could probably fit at least two people the size of that neighbor in this hallway" Miley thought to herself. "What was her name, Shawna? God, she was fat. With cooking like that though, it's no surprise I guess."

Miley opened the door to her room, which was currently quite empty. Before the Ambers were interrupted by their new neighbors they hadn't had time to fully furnish their new home. Not that they completely could have as the moving company would bring the rest of their belonging tomorrow. But luckily the home had come with some furnishings, mainly for the kitchen and the bathrooms, also each of the bedrooms had bed ready, all seemingly king sized. This had allowed Janice to sell some of their old furniture to get a little extra money.

Miley looked around her barren room thinking about how she could decorate it later. "I could put my posters on that wall, and my desk could go there. That big wall could be where I put my dresser."
Miley walked a bit around her spacious room before sitting down on her bed. She looked a pile of boxes in the corner of her room. "I hope the moving company didn't fuck up and lose my stuff."
She then unbuttoned her jeans and laid back on her bed. "God, that pie was filling as hell. But delicious." Her stomach felt really bloated
Miley glanced quickly around her room. "Maybe I should get started on making this room look good. But I guess I could wait till mom wakes up, or till I don't feel so full.."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2943567-The-daughters-want-the-pie