*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3041876-All-good-fantasy-starts-in-a-tavern
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Did someone say a weight gaining fantasy adventure?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

All good fantasy starts in a tavern

    by: JOOSHER
It was a sunny morning in the Sloppy Pig Inn, a roadside tavern that is located between two large towns and thus has plenty of customers on daily basis. Even with the heavy traffic the Sloppy Pig Inn is usually a very calm place, with the most excitement coming from when bards pass by and perform or when dwarves from the local mine come get drunk and occasionally fight. But today all the bustling was caused by the three adventures who had just arrived in the tavern.


The moment Reagan had entered the inn, she had marched to the closest table and asked the people seated if they had any work for them. When she was told no, she went to the next table and then the next and so on. Reagan was walking around the tavern asking anyone for even the most simplest task for her and her companions to complete.

While their friend was going around bothering people, Asarna and Bree had sat down at a table and ordered pints for themselves. As they were waiting for their drinks, Asarna was staring at Reagan the whole time.

"Do ya think she'll get us a job?" Bree asked seeing Asarna eyeing their third member.

"Not a fucking chance."

"Ya don't have to be so negativ', I'm sure we'll be back in action soon enough."

"The way she's going about, she'll only manage this piss someone off. Again."

"I hope not."

The two girls turned back just in time to see Reagan yelling,

"HEY! What do you think your doing"

Asarna and Bree watched as the same barmaid they had ordered their pints from was now dragging Reagan by her ear. The plump and busty barmaid brought Reagan up to the table.

"She's with you, right?" She asked the other two adventurers.

"Yes" Asarna and Bree answered in unison.

The maid then placed two pints in front of Asarna and Bree and turned back towards Reagan.

"Please do not harass the other patrons," She said with a soft smile.


Reagan sat down with her friend, holding her ear.

"Ow. That hurt."

"Told you that people in a random tavern wouldn't have any work ." Asarna said with a smug smile.

"If we want to be real adventurers, we have to take any opportunity to find work."

"And with all the opportunities we've taken, we haven't found any paying job for the last month."

"Well if you have any ideas on what to do, I'd like hear."

"Like I've been saying for weeks, we should just go to the next town and see if the sheriff has any work. I'd say that way we won't piss off anymore people than we have to."

"Well.. that.." Reagan tried to argue but couldn't find a flaw in Asarna's reasonable idea. Instead she just crossed her arms and the group was left in silence.


"So, should we order somethin' to eat?" Bree suddenly broke the silence.

"We just ate breakfast, like an hour ago," Asarna replied.

"Yeah, but they serve devilbat steak here. I haven't had that in ages."

"You know how expensive that is. We couldn't afford a single forkful with the little money we have."

"Oh. I guess ya are right."

"Expensive? That gives me an idea!" Reagan exclaimed. "I bet the tavern would pay us plenty if we offered to hunt down some devilbats. Great idea, right?"

"Sure," Asarna replied. "If it wasn't for the fact that devilbat meat is only so expensive because they can only be found in the dead mountains. Which are on the other side of the world!"

"Hmph," Reagan responded. "Well maybe the tavern keep could offer us some other job."

"The only job they could offer us is to walk around in skimpy clothing and serve drinks, like that overfed barmaid."


After a moment of thinking Reagan stood up.

"Where are you going now?"

"To the bar to get myself drink"

Asarna raised her eyebrow at Reagan, as if to say "really."

"And to check if anyone at the bar has any work for us."

Asarna sighs, "Just, don't get us kicked out before I finish my drink, okay."


"Ya know she's just tryin' to be a good leader," Bree said to Asarna as they watched Reagan cautiously make her way past the barmaid.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3041876-All-good-fantasy-starts-in-a-tavern