*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Haunting Gain
  2. More stories!
  3. More Stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3070160-A-Haunting-Gain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: A haunting gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Haunting Gain

    by: sup
Taylor drove all the way into the coast. It has been a trying week for her with the death of her parents from a freak car accident. Now she drives all the way to a supposed mansion that they had owned for some time now.

"Probably all rotted away and falling apart at the...whoa." Taylor said as she soon reached the cliffside where the mansion stood at the top. To her surprise, the mansion seemed to be in peak condition as it stood tall and barely had any wear and tear to it.

She got out of her car as she slowly approached the mansion. Just as she had gotten onto its front porch, a loud crash of thunder was heard as she saw it starting to downpour. She got in using the key she was given as inside she saw the main foyer, completely lavished with a number of extravagant looking decorations that seemed to catch the eye rather easily.

"Whoa...now this is really fancy. Mom and dad have really been holding off on me." Taylor said as she looked around the foyer for a bit, taking it all in before deciding to move on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3070160-A-Haunting-Gain