*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More stories!
  2. More stories!
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3088875-More-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

More stories!

    by: JOOSHER
With Great Power Comes Great Gluttony
Kimber Kirby has lived her entire life in a world where the existence of superpowered people is common knowledge. It's not unusual to see someone in a spandex suit using supernatural abilities while on you daily walk. And it's at least a monthly occurrence by now that some major city is threatened by a villain or villainess. Kimber thought of herself as an average nonpowered girl, but now suddenly she discovers that has developed superpowers.
But her powers aren't something as cool as flight, laser eyes or superstrength like she would have hoped for. Instead she can now eat almost anything. No matter if it's not considered eatable as long as she can fit in through her mouth she can it eat. Her power also allows her to eat without worrying about getting full. But her power does come with some downsides. She now constantly feels hungry, more hungry then she has ever felt in her life. Also she still gains weight, which will likely become very noticeable as soon as she starts using her power.
Kimber has no idea where her powers have come from, but now she now needs to make a decision. Will she try to hide her powers and try living a normal life? Will she use her powers for good and become a superhero? Or will she use her powers for selfish needs and become a supervillain? Also, what might her hero or villain name be, if she chooses to become one?


Heavyweights
A brand new sport has become popular across the world. Very similar to sumo wrestling, this sports involves very fat women using their mass to push the opponent out of the ring or other area of play. The sport also involves unique techniques and rules to differentiate it from sumo, and to also make a more appealing show to watch. There are many leagues and tournaments, each with their own specific differences. Some involve special field obstacles, some include extra scoring challenges and some, very popularly, are team matches. The sport has become popular for it's uniqueness and for giving women more sports to play in. But probably mainly because people enjoy watching women in tight clothing grind their bodies together.
Now join a up and coming team called The Heavyweights, who aim to become the best athlete's in this new sport. They'll need to bulk up, practice and do their best in numerous tournaments in order to one day reach the very top.


Kidnapped
Two women, a hardworking accountant Julianne and a easygoing musician Gabriel, wake up in a peculiar cell. They do not know each other, nor can they recognize the person who has kidnapped them. Their cell has been decked out with modern amenities, apart form anything that could connect them to the outside world. Their kidnapper has also supplied them with plenty of food, as they have promised to release two women once, and only once, one of them has reached over 1000 pounds. Now Julianne and Gabriel have to work together to get out. With the easiest way being that one of them agrees to get fat while the other feeds them.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. With Great Power Comes Great Gluttony

*Noteb*
2. Heavyweights

3. Kidnapped

4. More stories!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3088875-More-stories