*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Decorators Genie
  2. A genie in a lamp
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3275048-A-Decorators-Genie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: The lamp was bought by woman hoping to decorate her now home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Decorators Genie

    by: sup
Eventually, Notha's lamp was indeed sold. To a woman who had a flair for interior design and thought this lamp was perfect for an arabian style room was designing.

"Let's see...just got to put it right here and...perfect!" she said stepping back as she stood right in the middle of her arabian styled room that was part of her house. "Oh it feels like I'm standing in the middle of the Arabian Nights." she giggled.

She looked all over for any small imperfections before seeing some dust on the lamp. She picked up the lamp as she rubbed it off. "There. Right as...." she said as the lamp started to shake as smoke started to billow out of it. "Rain?"

"Oh...finally!" Notha said as she emerged from the lamp and appeared in a chair. "Ah...nice to meet a master with style." she giggled.

"No way...are you...a real live genie?" she asked in disbelief.

"Of course. And since you have released me. You are entitled to three wishes." Notha said. "Please...take your time."

The woman, although still surprised by the sudden change of pace but after a bit. She finally spoke.

"I wish..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3275048-A-Decorators-Genie