*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/3398859-Brie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235807
Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party
This choice: Brie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brie

    by: TheMicroWolf
Riley decided to approach his old babysitter, Brie. He ran as fast as his little legs could take him, right up to her massive, pretty feet.
The shrunken boy gazed up in awe, the teenage giantess’s face not even visible past her massive boobs. Riley always thought Brie was a gorgeous girl, and he always wanted to kiss her, despite the obvious age difference. The shrunken child licked his lips, desiring to feel her massive lips upon his body. The tiny child ran right up between Brie’s big toe and second toe. He reached out and felt her soft skin. Her feet smelled like vanilla, freshly washed and rubbed with lotion. Riley’s tiny cock was already getting stiff and he hadn’t even begun to climb. Her feet were so sexy up close.
The shrunken boy couldn’t help himself. He leaned in, tongue out, and gave the fleshy wall a long, salivating lick. Riley was overcome with a horny desire, the tiny naked boy licking and kissing in between Brie’s gigantic toes. The giant teen didn’t even feel him.
Meanwhile, Brie took a sip of her water and sighed.
“Bored,” she said to herself as she looked around.
Riley licked away at Brie’s foot, the horny boy panting as he did.
Suddenly Brie wiggled her toes, a wave motion from her pinky toe to her big toe as she stood in boredom.
Riley remembered his goal. But he was already loving his current position. He had to make a decision to either climb Brie, or keep licking her foot.

You have the following choices:

1. Climb the BBW babysitter

2. Keep licking Brie’s Foot

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMicroWolf (UN: writingwolfboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMicroWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party/cid/3398859-Brie