*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238625-the-High-Calorie-Collection/cid/3041094-Giving-Thanks
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2238625
a collection of previously non-interactive weight gain stories
This choice: Stacy comes home to visit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Giving Thanks

    by: TheWingMan
As Stacy pulled into her driveway, she had to tell herself over and over that "She's still my same mom, she's still my same mom."

And besides, how fat could someone get in a few months?

Standing in the doorway was her answer.

Stella Stanford was looking remarkably plump. The clothes she was wearing were familiar, but not the pounds added. Her weight was collecting mainly in her stomach and hips, but Stacy felt
a bit of softness everywhere when her mother pulled her in for a big hug.

"Oh Stacy, I've missed you so much! Come in, come in, Stewart's just pulling the turkey out of the oven."

Stacy smiled, but inside she was worried. Her mom had changed so much, in such a short amount of time. How much further would she change?

How much did she WANT to change?

Inside, it was evident that Stewart had done a lot more than a turkey. So much more.

If it had ever been served at a thanksgiving dinner, it was laid out before them. Cranberry sauce, turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, the list went on and on.

Stewart was in fact taking a golden brown, huge turkey out of the oven, his apron spattered with residue from the feast he had created..

"Hey Stacy. Your just in time. Wash up, dinners ready."

If seeing her mom plumped up was strange seeing her mom eating was something else.

She didn't stick to one food at a time, her fork and knife moving rapidly to help things get into her ravenous mouth.

Stewart only ate a small portion of what he made , and then began the long process of cleaning the kitchen.

Stacy was so transfixed at her mothers new appetite, she barely paid attention to how much she was eating, which was far more than usual.

At the end of the feast, both Stanford women were leaning back, jeans unbuttoned, groaning form how full they were.

"Wow, no wonder your getting fat."

Stella laughed at the comment her daughter made, relieved that the tension she had felt coming from her daughter seemed to be easing up.


It was good to have her daughter home indeed
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheWingMan (UN: wingman23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238625-the-High-Calorie-Collection/cid/3041094-Giving-Thanks