*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239722-Female-Martial-Artists-Feet-Story/cid/3001304-Oops-sorry-lets-get-to-introductions
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #2239722
Any female martial artist can dominate you with their feet
This choice: Oops sorry, lets get to introductions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Oops sorry, lets get to introductions

    by: OrangePoet
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! You startled me and I've been training should the situation of a robbery ever happen" she removes her dirt covered foot off your face and extends her hand out.

You shake it very weakly as you're in a bad condition. Suddenly she walks off to a different room and you can't stop staring at her feet, the ones that pulverized your face just moments earlier.

"Hey come along, you put up no fight so we outta get to the paperwork so I can train you soon"

She was right, you got dominated by her skills, and you oddly felt excited at the thought of this woman beating you.
You weakly stumble towards the room and theres a bunch of papers to sign. She grabs your wrist and helps you sign to speed up the process.

"Okay fantastic... I'm your master now" she says while pressing her thumbs on your lips. You suck her thumbs very sensually.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fear takes over

*Noteb*
2. Submit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239722-Female-Martial-Artists-Feet-Story/cid/3001304-Oops-sorry-lets-get-to-introductions