*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A different start to the grind
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243972-Shrunk-at-McDonalds/cid/3216439-A-different-start-to-the-grind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rocky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2243972
A fast food shrinking story that will surely make you think twice about ordering a Big Mac
This choice: Employee. Katie. 17 years old. Crew Member.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A different start to the grind

    by: Reborner
Putting on your uniform, you slam the locker shut as you sigh at your situation. A slender girl with average looks and smarts with high ambitions, or at least, have anything that's better than your current job, but the world was unkind. Expecting to get a great job, you ended up working at Mickey's and as expected, it's crap, but it was better than no job. Also, the chances of getting another job in your state was very low, so you just sucked it up with whatever left of your dignity and pride. Exiting the tiny room, you knew it was going to be one these days and was getting ready to work as you prep everything up and greet whatever customer that shows up, regardless of their behavior. However, a queazy feeling hits your stomach and you soothe it for a bit before resuming, but the feeling intensify itself by tenfold. Maria, who was your manager (despite being an assistant one), notices you and despite being stressed by her job, she was one of the kind ones.
"Katie, you alright?"
You wanted to reply, but the feeling hits stronger, forcing you to cramp up.
"You look sick, Katie! Go home; we'll get someone to takeover for you!" Maria said, you nodding thankfully as your vision blurs out violently.
Unable to see where you were going or what time, you shut your eyes tight and wait for it to pass. Opening them again as the feeling vanishes immediately, you can see everything better as the blur goes away. However, you shriek as you realize what happened to you: you shrank and nobody knows about your whereabouts.
Unable to understand what's going on, you notice you ran into the...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Female bathroom

2. Male bathroom

*Noteb*
3. top of the Food Prep station

*Noteb*
4. top of the Drive-by counter

*Noteb*
5. Play Area

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243972-Shrunk-at-McDonalds/cid/3216439-A-different-start-to-the-grind