*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/K3Q2QBM8J-Keiichis-Ring-of-Eros-shift
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244917
Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld's erotic adventures
This choice: Ring of Eros shift  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Keiichi's Ring of Eros shift

    by: Former182
Keiichi stared at the white gold ring on his left ring finger. After Keiichi gave Belldandy the ring he had saved up for, she had come to the conclusion that he should wear a ring as well. He tried to argue that she didn’t have to, but she insisted and even wanted to personally buy him it.

And thus, he was given the ring, so both of them had a ring to celebrate their one year together.

Had either of them known what was made into Keiichi’s Ring, then Keiichi would have rejected it and Belldandy would have destroyed it.

The ring took time to build up energy. Normally, the low amount of magic from humans only let it affect the wearer’s dreams. However, because it was now near three Goddesses, it could build up a lot of magic.

Belldandy and Skuld were out shopping, leaving Keiichi and Urd at the temple.

Due to a combination of boredom and concern, Keiichi carried some tea and cookies on a plate to Urd’s room. He knocked first, saying, “Urd! Wanna take a little tea break?”

“Sure, Keiichi. Come on in,” Urd replied. Keiichi walked in and Urd continued, “I’d leave, but I’m basking in the victory of my latest magic pill creation.”

“Oh? What is it?” Keiichi asked as he put the plate on a nearby dresser.

“It's a version of an Arousal pill. This one not only makes it easier for the imbiber to get aroused, but also reduces any refractory period to a few seconds!” Urd explained with a bright smile.

“Sounds interesting… and dangerous,” Keiichi said as he poured a cup and handed it to Urd.

“Well, yeah. Anything is dangerous if misused,” Urd said before drinking the tea. “It will wear off after an hour or if the imbiber’s health isn’t healthy enough to go for a few rounds.”

As Keiichi walked back to the dresser, he looked back and raised an eyebrow. Urd said, “I’m skilled enough to make such a pill and I took measures to make sure it wouldn’t fail. I added a few elements, where if Magic is used on the Imbiber, their health will be restored.”

“Why make it?” Keiichi asked before eating a cookie and drinking some tea.

“Well, in case you wanted a bit of an advantage when you and Belldandy do the deed,” Urd answered. As Keiichi coughed a little bit, she continued, “After all, you don’t want her to see you as a one-pump chump.”

She smirked. “You wanna rock her world, make her scream your name, fill her holes with your baby gravy.”

She pulled her top a little, almost revealing her nipples as she waved some air at her face. “Oh! I’m almost tempting myself to have a little quickie with you.”

The Ring activated as Keiichi said, “Heh-heh. Nice, but I’m loyal to Belldandy. After all, it’s why I have this ring on.”

Urd sauntered towards Keiichi as her clothes shifted to a black spandex leotard dominatrix uniform. “Oh, I have no desire to steal you away from her. Since you’re still in college, think of this as… a pre-test.”

She snapped her fingers. The rub under Keiichi rose up and spun around, making him slip on his back. The rug shifted into a western-styled bed with bedposts. Shackles popped out of the bedposts and latched onto his limbs, pulling him and preventing him from moving said limbs.

With another snap, his clothes were teleported off of him. As Urd grabbed one of her new pills and popped it in her mouth, Keiichi yelled, “Urd! Something is wrong! You really don’t want to do this or that!”

She straddled his hips, held his head in place, and kissed him on the lips. Keiichi blushed. Urd’s tongue forced its way past Keiichi’s mouth. On instinct, Keiichi opened his mouth a little to have his tongue wrestle with hers. The pill and a glob of Urd’s spit entered Keiichi’s mouth. Urd stopped the kissed and then held his mouth shut with one hand, saying, “Swallow it all. Now.”

Her free hand cracked with electricity, making the threat clear. Keiichi swallowed, but it was unknown if it was because he obeyed her or if was from fear of being hurt.

Keiichi’s dick quickly rose, lightly smacking Urd’s behind. She cooed, “Oh! Now you’re ready for Mistress Urd’s pre-test!”

When Urd took her hand off Keiichi’s mouth, he said, “Urd, please stop!”

Urd pulled the spandex away from her crotch, revealing her dripping pussy. “Normally, you’d have to get her nice and wet, but since this is your first time, I did that part for you!”

“Urd ple-” Keiichi uttered before his mouth was once again covered by Urd’s mouth. He let out a scream when he felt his dick get enveloped by her tight pussy.

Urd slowly moved up and down on Keiichi’s member, determined to see his resistance. After several minutes, he cummed. She stopped the kiss and said, “Good job for a first timer. Now I’ll increase the speed as time goes on. Make sure to hold back for her pleasure!”

Before Keiichi could respond, she kissed him again and their tongues wrestled with each other. As she said, she thrusted up and down, increasing in speed.

He cummed and she cummed. A nearby paper was quickly enchanted to keep score.

Eventually, the magic of the ring began to retreat. Urd got off of Keiichi’s dick and cuddled at his side. She felt something trying to touch her memories. She immediately blocked the attempt with magic.

As the Eros fog left her brain, Urd gasped, “Oh… Oh… Oh shit…”

She looked at the panicking Keiichi and said, “Keiichi… I… It wasn’t me! It wasn’t my pill. Give me a moment and I’ll find out the cause!”

She quickly used a spell to trace the magic…

All the way to the ring on his finger. She muttered, “Double shit.”

“What?” Keiichi quickly asked.

“The… The-the ring that Belldandy got you. It’s the cause. Some really powerful enchantments are within it,” Urd said as she stood up.

“Can you free me?” Keiichi asked.

“What, why can’t you-Oh,” Urd said before remembering she magically shackled him. After she freed him, let him dress himself, and set her room back to normal, she said, “Alright, let’s get a closer look at the ring.”

Keiichi held his hand out. Urd studied the ring with various spells and magnifying glasses. Eventually she said, “I have bad news, more bad news, really bad news, and some good news.”

“The good news?” Keiichi asked.

“I can get something to remove it from your hand,” Urd replied.

“So it’s stuck on my hand?” Keiichi asked back and Urd nodded.

“That’s the bad news. The more bad news is that if you get aroused, reality in the immediate area shifts to become more erotic with the target of your arousal getting hit the hardest. After sex happens, everything goes back to mostly normal. Even your lust target will go back to normal, with both memory loss and stuff. She’ll only get pregnant if that’s what turned you on,” Urd explained.

“And if I don’t have sex with her?” Keiichi asked.

“That’s the really bad news. If you run far enough away, the target’s changes can become permanent. So in order to fix things if the ring’s magic happens again…” Urd said, her words tasting like ash in her mouth. “You’ll have to cheat on Belldandy… like just now.”

“At least the pill you gave me won’t last more than an hour,” Keiichi muttered.

Urd winched. “Actually… the ring… kinda made the pill’s effect permanent as long as the ring is on you. In fact, there's a bit of a self-sustaining ring thing because of the pill somehow. Your arousal feeds the ring magic and the ring's magic makes it easier for you to get aroused.”

Keiichi’s jaw dropped. “I… I need to be by myself for a little bit.”

Urd watched as he left. After taking a moment to compose herself, Urd muttered, “I need to let Belldandy know.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Writer's choice

*Noteb*
2. Writer's choice

*Noteb*
3. Writer's Choice

*Noteb*
4. Writer's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/K3Q2QBM8J-Keiichis-Ring-of-Eros-shift