*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/ZRWRSTG73-Keiichis-ring-of-wives
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2244917
Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld's erotic adventures
This choice: Bootleg Ring of SCP 288  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Keiichi's ring of wives

    by: Former182
Keiichi stared at the white gold ring on his left ring finger. After Keiichi gave Belldandy the ring he had saved up for, she had come to the conclusion that he should wear a ring as well. He tried to argue that she didn’t have to, but she insisted and even wanted to personally buy him it.

And thus, he was given the ring, so both of them had a ring to celebrate their one year together.

Had either of them known what was made into Keiichi’s Ring, then Keiichi would have rejected it and Belldandy would have destroyed it.

The Ring was a bootleg of a dangerous item that some called, ‘SCP-288’. The SCP-288 one came in a pair and turned their wearers into what some considered the ‘Ideal Wife’ and ‘All-American Dad’ of a 1950’s USA Mindset and forced into a Stepford Marriage, where abuse, violence,and murder tended to happen.

The Bootleg one that Keiichi wore was sentient, not murderous, not violent, and loves him. It also would slowly transform selected women around him into Ideal wives for him. Not all of them into the same kind of wife, but personalized for each woman and would ensure they would love Keiichi and didn’t mind the transformation if they ever found out.

Urd began to use her potion-brewing skills into preparing drinks for Keiichi and Belldandy when they got home. It was mostly Tea, but sometimes a nice cold fruit drink when the day got hot. Urd had tried her hand at cooking, but tried quitting when her fifth try was still indistinguishable from charcoal. Due to how upset Urd was at that, Belldandy began to teach her and Skuld how to cook and bake.

On a whim, Skuld had created Solar panels that looked just like the roof tiles of the Temple and therefore replaced a few of them. Keiichi was pleased, as it had lowered the power bill by a little bit with each tile. She also was quite helpful when he needed to repair something or tune up his Beemer. She handed him the tools as he just needed them, like she either could read his mind or was nearly as skilled as him. Keiichi suspected she far outpaced him in terms of skill, though.

From Keiichi’s perspective, Belldandy seemed unchanged.

Mara seemed to change as well. Whenever she appeared to brag, taunt, or threaten, she began to wear clothing that either flattered her generous figure or wore skimpy clothes. Either way, she often rubbed her soft body against Keiichi to lead Belldandy into a trap. More than often, Belldandy was trapped and undoing said traps required Keiichi, Urd, and Skuld to work together to free Belldandy.

Then came one specific morning…

Keiichi slowly woke up, feeling quite blessed. Though he felt something weighing down on both of his arms, they didn’t feel heavy. His hands also were cupping soft and warm.

He opened his eyes…

And wished he didn’t.

Urd and Skuld were asleep and snuggling into his sides. He realized his hands were right on their shapely posteriors. Though he wanted to remove his hands to prevent the goddesses from thinking he was a pervert, he did not want to awake them and risk them getting angry with him. After all Urd had her UrdBolts and Skuld could produce bombs.

From what he felt, both were wearing nightgowns and had panties on. He let out a sigh of relief as he thought, ‘If they were naked, I’m not certain what would kill me first, a nosebleed or Belldandy’s jealousy storm.’

He froze when Urd Skuld made slight moaning noises and snuggled up against him a little bit more. Then the two sleeping goddesses kissed his cheeks. When Keiichi was able to calm down, he thought, ‘What’s going on?’

Then a very scared Keiichi watched the two Norns' eyes slowly open. They smiled at him and said...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244917-Ah-My-goddess-stories/cid/ZRWRSTG73-Keiichis-ring-of-wives