*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Humiliated by a perp!
  2. The 99th Precinct
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated/cid/3001153-Humiliated-by-a-perp
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2245135
An interactive about humiliating Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz by any means possible!
This choice: Humiliated by a perp!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Humiliated by a perp!

    by: BimboFuta
Rosa stepped out of Amy's office, beaming with happiness over the interaction she just had with the two ladies inside. She approached Madison at her desk, crossing her arms and looking down at her superior officer. "Hey, Sarge. I wrapped up that burglar case this morning. Got another juicy one for me to handle?" Madison immediately straightened up at the sound of Rosa's voice. "Well, Dia- errr... well, ma'am," she corrected herself awkwardly, "there aren't that many big cases to give you. The biggest case right now is the Midnight Scarer."

"Ugh! Seriously? Some loser who goes around scaring people and recording it? That sounds more like a hobby than a crime!" Rosa whined. Madison swallowed, knowing that one wrong step could lead to more humiliation at her detective's hand. "Well, she doesn't /just/ scare people. Sometimes she takes their clothes, or humiliates them in some way, and threatens them with the footage. It /is/ a serious crime... ma'am."

Rosa rolled her eyes, "fine, I guess I'll take this lame case." Then, finally getting her smile back, still standing next to Madison's desk, she turned around. "You know what to do, Sarge." Madison began to blush, whispering, "Rosa, please, this is ridiculous!" "You have three seconds until I get everyone's attention and make it a whole lot worse for you. 1... 2..." "Okay, okay!" Madison said in a hushed tone.

Blushing deeply, the embarrassed Sergeant leaned her head forward, firmly planting her lips against the seat of Rosa's black jeans, giving each of her round, shapely cheeks one kiss before leaning back, mortified. "Good girl," Rosa smirked, ruffling Madison's hair before heading for the elevator.

"Hmmmph. Kind of a nice place for a criminal," Rosa muttered to herself as she pulled up to the curb on her motorcycle. The building before her was large and well-furnished, with a respectable reputation, from what the detective had seen in her research. It didn't quite fit the profile of a strange ,blackmailing criminal, but this is where her leads had brought her to. After a quick conversation with the receptionist, Rosa headed to the thirteenth floor, where she located the apartment of her lead suspect, Vada Sinclaire. Vada was a very tiny blonde woman with a decent figure, so Rosa felt comfortable she could deal with the suspect by herself.

Approaching the apartment, the tall Latina cleared her throat. "Vada Sinclaire, this is Rosa Diaz, NYPD. I'm here to ask you a few... questions." Rosa paused as she began to knock, the hard door of the apartment slowly swinging open in response to her hand. "Hello? Miss Sinclaire?" Rosa called, leaning her head in. Even from this view, Rosa could tell that this apartment was very expensive, with a high ceiling, elaborate decorations, a dedicated living room, sizeable kitchen, and at least two other rooms she couldn't see into.

Looking back and forth in the hallway to make sure there was no one around, Rosa slowly stepped inside the apartment, closing the door behind her. "Vada Sinclaire? My name is Rosa Diaz, I'm a detective with the NYPD! I just want to talk," Rosa called out. "Ugh... why am I treating this loser case like it's so important," she shrugged, standing up straight and relaxing. "If the little creep isn't here, I might as well look around," she muttered. Suddenly, she heard what sounded like shuffling in one of the rooms, but as soon as she heard it, the apartment was silent again. She furrowed her brow, slowly reaching towards her phone. "Maybe one back-up detective wouldn't hurt."

"Ugh, seriously? She's the /only/ one available? Fine... send Salim." Rosa groaned, hanging up the phone call with Madison. "Salim's almost as tiny as the perp, what good will she be?" She mumbled to herself, crossing her arms and waiting.


While Rosa waits, how does her humiliation begin with Vada?

#1: Vada scares Rosa, causing the badass Latina to wet herself/poop herself!

#2: Vada strips Rosa down to her bra and panties, revealing her humiliating and girly undies!

#3: Vada spanks Rosa, and the supposed tough cop cries like a wimp!

#4: Vada gives Rosa a wedgie before bullying her like a dork!

#5: Author's choice!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245135-Rosa-Diaz-Gets-Humiliated/cid/3001153-Humiliated-by-a-perp