*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3007289-The-next-morning
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2246360
Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!
This choice: The next morning...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The next morning...

    by: Reptara
The next morning, Jennifer was up early and had just finished pouring herself cereal. As she was opening the fridge to put back the milk, you scooped up the bowl and began eating. “Thanks for breakfast stink face!”

“Heyyyy! You can’t do that. MOOMMMM! Ryan stole my breakfast!” Jennifer whines to your mother.

“Just go make yourself some more sweetie. I’m sure that there’s plenty left.” She said, not wanting to deal with this so early in the morning.

“Ughhh, You know I thought you were going to be nicer. You said that yesterday” she said with a displeased tone while looking at you.

“I don’t know why I even said that. It’s so easy to pick on you, I just can’t help it.” you admit.

Still doubtful of whether it was the enchantment or of his own free will, she begins to test the enchantment again. “No, you know what? Go make me breakfast. I want eggs, toast, bacon, and some orange juice! Obey…” Jennifer says, still angered.

You get up from the table, with the cereal left unfinished. You start grabbing pans and beginning the chore, unsure of why you are even doing this. “I don’t want to…” you say aloud to yourself, confused on why you are compelled to do this task.

“Oh but you are going to! And you can serve it to me when it is finished.” Jennifer says, scooting her chair back and standing up from the table. She goes into the living room to watch TV until her meal is done. The smell of breakfast fills the air and Lisa comes down.

“I thought you already ate breakfast Ryan?” Lisa asks her son.

“This is for Jennifer…” Your voice replies, somewhat robotically.

“Whaat? Oh you are making breakfast for each other this morning? Well that’s nice. I’ll take some too.” She responds, seeing that you have everything already laid out. You finish cooking breakfast and bring both of the girls their plates.

“Thanks Ryan! I don’t know what has gotten into you, but this was a nice treat!” Lisa says genuinely surprised by the sudden behavior change.

They begin eating, but Lisa drops her dishes in the sink and quickly heads out for work. As she leaves, you turn to Jennifer. Your sister grinning nearly ear to ear, seems to know exactly what is going on but you have yet to figure it out. Whatever, you don’t care, you just want to get out of here before you do something else stupid.

“Oh Ryan, don’t go just yet. Your sister says. Wait until I finish so you can take my dishes and clean them.”

“No way!” you protested! ”I just made you breakfast. Don’t get used to that. It was a onetime deal.”

“No, you WILL wait and do the dishes” she orders as though she immediately assumed the role of a princess ordering her very own personal servant. And in an almost inaudible whisper she says the word Obey just loud enough for you to hear.

“Well, I—I guess I can do that.” You reason, much to the opposition of your earlier stance.

She finishes and arrogantly taunts you with the snap of her fingers to signal you to pick up her plate. You try to resist, but suddenly you walk over and grab the plate and take it to the sink. She looks at you the whole time nearly laughing while you feebly try to resist.

You finish scrubbing the plates and dry them. Just as you finish putting the last one away and close the cabinet door, you hear your name being called from the living room. “Ohhhhh RRYYYAAaannn… come in here.” Her voice calls, summoning you.



You have the following choices:

1. You go confront her

*Noteb*
2. Ignore the brat

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other 2

*Noteb*
5. Other 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reptara (UN: reptara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reptara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3007289-The-next-morning