*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3007297-You-go-confront-her
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2246360
Supernatural items are used against you. You don't know what, but something is afoot!
This choice: You go confront her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You go confront her

    by: Reptara
You went to confront her. She was lazily stretched out on the couch. Her feet comfortably resting on the arm of the couch and her slightly dirty soles pointed toward you. “I don’t know what is going on, but you better cut it out! I’m going to make you regret this!” You defiantly state, trying to reclaim your pride.

“Ryan, Ryan, Ryan… “ she says disapprovingly. “Don’t you get it yet? I can make you do WHATEVER I want. You better start learning your place around here because things are going to change. I’m tried of your attitude. I want some appreciation and you are going to learn to do that.” Jennifer explains.

“No, I don’t think so! I’m done being nice to you! And get your smelly feet off the couch. You’re not the only one who sits there, you know?!? You confidently reply back.

“Smelly feet?” She asks, pulling one toward her to examine it for herself. She takes a quick sniff and scrunches her nose, acknowledging that you were right without saying it aloud. “That’s rude. Come here and massage these smelly feet for me… or else….” She threatens.

“Or else what? Like I would ever touch those nasty things. They reek. I wouldn’t touch them even if you paid me!” you reply.

You could tell that she was annoyed, but her response was eerily calm. “I will get what I want Ryan, you must be learning that by now.” Jennifer claims.

You have a slight hesitation in replying back, because she seems to have a point. But still unwilling to admit defeat, you resist.

“No, you spoiled little brat. I’m calling mom right now. It’s about time that you got a job and helped out around here.” You reply, triggering a response from Jennifer.

You grab your phone, but she quickly commands before you can dial. “Massage my feet now. OBEY!” Suddenly you put your phone away before you can make the call and drop to the floor. You near the couch where her feet are and begin to rub them. “Ah, I knew you would come around Ryan. See? Didn’t I tell you that you would be doing this? And here you are haha just like I said” Jennifer laughs.

“Eww your feet are disgusting. How are you making me do this? How is this even possible??” You ask, knowing that this was not your decision.

“You don’t need to know the details little Ryan. Just know that what I say goes, or there will be consequences.” Her bratty voice replies.

“Please don’t make me do this anymore.” You plead, hoping that if you are nice, she might show you pity.

“Actually I could get used to this” she says in a relaxed and confident voice. “Here” She says while extending her right foot towards your face. “Take a good sniff of my foot tell me what they smell like.”

You have the following choices:

1. A quick sniff

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb*
3. Other 1

*Noteb*
4. Other 2

*Noteb*
5. Other 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reptara (UN: reptara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reptara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246360-Supernatural-Servitude/cid/3007297-You-go-confront-her