*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Oppotunity
  2. A choice of lives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3012176-The-Oppotunity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: The Oppotunity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Oppotunity

    by: punkachu
The Crew of the Opportunity

You should be filled in on these for your knowledge...and to know who you're dealing with.



Captain Tal'Lia D'vo: Our Twi'lek captain, head of the ship and can be a bit of a bitch when stressed out. Often gives Tool ``Employee Evaluations" while stressed and comes out much calmer. Though Tool seems a bit shaken afterwards. Would rip a stowaway limb from limb and enjoy it. No one knows what goes on during this. Kinks include bullying. 250 feet tall in human measurements

Ferry: A Shark-like aquatic alien and technically chief of security aboard the ship. Major tomboy/big sis style personality, one of the safer people for Tool to be around but would devour the Stowaway without a second thought. Kinks include domination and mouthplay. 500 feet tall in human measurements and just as broad.

Wrench: Apelike alien and head of the mechanical upkeep of the bots. She is Tool's superior officer and often keeps him in her boot when not in need of him. 245 feet tall in human measurements. Kinks including teasing and humiliation.

Nurse Rosy: A timid Grey like alien, somewhat chubby, who is the ship's chief medical officer. Her species are considered by many to be cold, apathetic and calculated, Rosy stands in stark contrast to that notion as she is by far the kindest and most considerate crewmember on the Opportunity. She is competent at her job despite not actually having a ton of medical training, though humans are a bit alien to her. 220 feet tall in human measurements. Doesn’t have any major kinks, hates seeing people in pain.

Iveen Vetaa: A Quarian researcher and a recent addition to the crew. She was brought onboard as an unpaid intern mainly to abuse an obscure tax ruling that gives tax cuts to research vessels. She is especially fascinated by Tool, the Opportunity’s human mechanic, as she is currently conducting research on humans. Any stowaway she finds she scoops up and brings to her personal quarters before locking the door. Her species considers it inappropriate to show any amount of skin, hence why Iveen is almost always wearing a mask and full body covering suit. 280 feet tall in human measurements. Major kinks include skin play and cuddles.

Miss Ciomondrela van Viozorsilla the IIIrd (Cio for short): A goblin like accountant, Miss Cio is in charge of making sure the Opportunity runs smoothly on as little money as possible. Having suffered a lifetime of teasing due to her species’ naturally short height(still much taller than humans), that still continues to this day (Mainly on behalf of Iveen and Ferry), she is extremely eager to viciously take her frustarions out on anyone smaller and less important than her, including tool and any stowaway misfortune enough to cross paths with her. 150 feet tall in human measurements. Major kinks include domination, humiliation, mocking.


F4-T3/Fate: A Sphinx unit with a purple paint job, gained sentience around the same time Tool was brought on. Despite being somewhat of a bully towards Tool, both seem to be developing a crush on eachother. Standard 400ft tall SPH1NX model, Custom paint job (Purple) https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nFu0GQjUkhs/maxre...

Tool, or you I guess, is waking up for todays work shift. As you groggily stand up in you're locker-bedroom (why waste money on a full room for someone so small) you see...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3012176-The-Oppotunity