*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other gang members
  2. Serfs and Queens
  3. Lower Levels
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3091673-Other-gang-members
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: Other gang members (reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Other gang members

    by: punkachu
The Jester: A 125 foot tall Goblin. Once a client who rented a human for "use" but broke them during her fun. Queenie doesnt appreciate her things getting broken and proceeded to "Break" Jester's brain, leaving the 125 ft tall Goblin a fully submissive servant for her...and since you're one of Queenie's favorite toys, Jester is fully submissive to you too, and you get to take full advantage of an all too eager sex servant thats more than 10 times your size...

Duchess: A spiderlike alien with a set of four arms, the Duchess is around 250 feet tall and...an acquired taste for humans. She's openly flirty and almost perverse, keeping any human dumb enough to agree to be her servant for the night almost completely restrained in her webs as she has her fun...


Cardinal Synn: A Cthu alien, a creature from a realm originally out side of space...and a master of creating mindfucking Eldritch LSD and other drugs who just so happens to be the 350ft tall right hand girl to Queenie

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Jester

*Noteb*
2. Duchess

*Noteb*
3. Cardinal Synn

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3091673-Other-gang-members