*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Green Hill Zone
  2. Knuckles the God
  3. Knuckles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure/cid/3037938-Green-Hill-Zone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2249288
Characters in the Sonic Universe grow in many ways. How will this change them?
This choice: Green Hill Zone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Green Hill Zone

    by: Vaderman
Wanting to test his ability Knuckles pictures the lush green ramps of Green Hill zone. Crossing his meaty arms and closing his eyes he willed himself to be there. Sure enough, when his eyes opened, he was no longer at the Shrine, but standing atop one of the looping ramps of Green Hill.

"That is easier then I thought!" he shouted! "All of this too good to be true!" as the idea came to his mind that he could essentially will anything he wanted to happen. He would need to do a few test to see what his limits of his powers were or if he even had anything at all, but just the prospect of that kind of power sent shivers down his newly developed muscle.

Knuckles knew that to wield such power would require great restraint. Even the most kindhearted creature could become a power drunk tyrant or monster without some ounce of humility and morality. By no means was he not going to serve himself, but he figured it be a good idea to remember the echidna he was before going wild? Eventually, once he had his fill, he would have to find some practical use for such powers.

"That can all wait!" he decided, confident in his ability to wield such power while still keeping to his old ideals and values. "Right now I need to either find or summon some one to show off too!"

Pushing Sonic's ego down a peg was always an enticing idea, but then again so was getting pay back on Eggman before he can hatch his next scheme. Either of those two would work but then he thought of someone he hadn't really thought of in a while. That little government thief who once took his emerald. Had they even talked to each other since their fight on the ARC?

Knuckles shook his head. He wasn't going to get lost think about something that may or may not have happened after what felt like 20 years. He needed to choose who he would summon.

You have the following choices:

1. Summon Sonic

*Noteb*
2. Summon Eggman

3. Summon Rouge or someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaderman (UN: vaderman92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaderman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2249288-Sonic-Hyper-Macro-Adventure/cid/3037938-Green-Hill-Zone