*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250102-Agents-of-Shield-shrinkinggiantess/cid/G9NRNGKZX-The-Double-Agents-Plan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2250102
You or a character get sized changed in the Agents of Shield universe
This choice: In Agent 33’s locker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Double Agent’s Plan

    by: Blood
The cold, metallic surface of the S.H.I.E.L.D. lab floor felt like ice against your back as you slowly regained consciousness. The last thing you remembered was Agent 33's sinister grin as she activated the device that shrank you down to a mere two inches tall. Panic surged through you as you took in your drastically altered surroundings, everything now towering above you like colossal monoliths.

Before you could get your bearings, you found yourself being scooped up by Agent 33's gloved hand. Her fingers, like massive, unyielding pillars, held you firmly as she carried you across the lab. You struggled against her grip, but it was no use; you were too small and too weak to break free.

She approached Daisy Johnson's station, where Daisy's ammunition box lay open on the counter. Without a word, Agent 33 dropped you into the box, your tiny body landing among the cold, hard bullets. The metallic clinks echoed ominously around you as the lid snapped shut, plunging you into darkness.

Through the small airholes in the box, you could hear muffled voices. Daisy had arrived, her familiar tone mingling with Agent 33's. Their conversation seemed casual, but you knew the danger you were in. You had to get out of the ammo box, but the high, smooth walls made climbing impossible.

The lid of the box opened, flooding your tiny prison with light. Daisy's massive hand reached in, her fingers deftly picking up bullets and loading them into her gun. Each time she moved, you scrambled to avoid being crushed by her fingers or the heavy rounds. The sound of the bullets clicking into place filled your ears, each one a reminder of your precarious situation.

"Daisy, you seem a bit distracted," Agent 33 said, her voice carrying a hint of amusement.

"It's just been a long day," Daisy replied, her voice calm but focused. "I need to make sure everything is in order for the next mission."

You tried to scream, to make any noise that might catch Daisy's attention, but your voice was drowned out by the sounds of the lab and their conversation. Daisy continued to load her gun, completely unaware of your tiny presence amidst her ammunition.

Suddenly, Daisy's fingers closed around you along with a bullet. The rough texture of the metal pressed painfully against your skin as you were lifted high into the air. You tried to wriggle free, but her grip was too strong. In a matter of seconds, you were dropped into the magazine, the cramped space around you filled with the smell of gunpowder and metal.

You looked up, seeing Daisy's focused expression far above. She methodically added more bullets into the magazine, each one slamming down on top of you with a force that left you gasping for breath. The weight of the bullets pressed down, making it hard to move, to breathe.

As Daisy continued to load the magazine, the space grew tighter, each new bullet compressing you further. The walls of the magazine were cold and unforgiving, and the relentless pressure made your situation increasingly dire. You could hear the faint sounds of her conversation with Agent 33, their voices muffled and distant but still carrying the tone of casual discussion.

"Daisy, you seem awfully amused," Daisy noted, glancing at Agent 33.

"Oh, just thinking about how unpredictable life can be," Agent 33 replied with a sly smile, knowing full well the fate she had in store for you.

You could feel the satisfaction in Agent 33's voice, and it filled you with dread. She had no intention of letting you escape this situation alive. Daisy, unaware of the true nature of Agent 33's amusement, continued on, her focus on the mission ahead.

The constant motion made it difficult to think clearly. Every time Daisy shifted her weight or took a step, you were pressed against the unyielding metal of the bullets and the sides of the magazine. The cramped, suffocating space made it hard to maintain your sense of direction.

Finally, Daisy finished loading the magazine and inserted it into her gun. You were jostled once more as the magazine clicked into place, your tiny world now even more confined and perilous. The smell of oil and gunpowder was overwhelming, and the darkness was complete.

You could hear the sound of Daisy's footsteps as she moved, the steady rhythm a stark reminder of the danger you were in. Each step she took, each motion, was a potential disaster. You were completely at her mercy, trapped in the magazine of her gun, with no way to communicate or escape.

As Daisy and Agent 33 walked down the corridor, their conversation continued. "Ready for the mission briefing?" Daisy asked, turning to face Agent 33.

"Always," Agent 33 replied, her smile widening as she glanced at Daisy's belt, knowing you were still trapped and struggling.

You knew time was running out. The chance of you being discovered or rescued seemed increasingly slim. Desperation clawed at you, but you knew that panicking wouldn't help. You had to find a way to get Daisy's attention or to escape from your perilous position.

Your heart pounded in your chest as you formulated a plan. With every ounce of strength you had left, you began to inch your way up the side of the magazine, using the slight ridges and grooves as handholds. The journey was grueling, the constant motion making it difficult to maintain your grip. But you knew it was your only chance.

As Daisy and Agent 33 entered a briefing room, the change in scenery provided a brief moment of stability. You took advantage of the pause to climb higher, hoping to reach the top of the magazine and find a way out. Each movement was painstakingly slow, your muscles burning with effort.

"Ready for the mission briefing?" Daisy asked, turning to face Agent 33.

"Always," Agent 33 replied, her smile widening as she glanced at Daisy's belt, knowing you were still trapped and struggling.

You were now just inches away from the top of the magazine. The sound of voices and the hum of electronics in the briefing room filled the air, creating a backdrop to your desperate climb. You could see the edge of the magazine, a goal within reach, and you knew you had to keep going.

Just as you were about to reach the top, Daisy shifted her weight, and you lost your grip. You slid back down, barely managing to catch yourself on a groove in the magazine. Exhausted and disheartened, you clung to the cold metal, trying to gather the strength for another attempt.

Agent 33 glanced at Daisy's gun again, her expression one of smug satisfaction. She knew that with every passing moment, her plan to be rid of you was coming closer to fruition. Daisy, still unaware of the tiny drama unfolding, continued with the briefing, her attention focused on the mission ahead.

You knew time was running out. You had to make one final push to get Daisy's attention, to somehow make her aware of your presence. Summoning every last bit of your strength, you began to climb again, determined to survive and thwart Agent 33's plan.

The briefing continued, the voices of Daisy and the other agents a constant background noise. You climbed steadily, your focus unwavering. With a final, desperate effort, you reached the top of the magazine, pulling yourself up and waving your arms frantically.

"Daisy! Down here!" you screamed, hoping that this time, your tiny voice would be heard.

But Daisy's attention was elsewhere, and the noise of the briefing room drowned out your cries. You were left clinging to the edge of the magazine, the realization that you might not be noticed sinking in. Despite your best efforts, Agent 33's plan seemed to be succeeding, and you were still trapped in a world where everything was too big and too dangerous.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood (UN: bloodrayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250102-Agents-of-Shield-shrinkinggiantess/cid/G9NRNGKZX-The-Double-Agents-Plan