*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250102-Agents-of-Shield-shrinkinggiantess/cid/XLMBNTTTT-The-Climb-Up-Quake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2250102
You or a character get sized changed in the Agents of Shield universe
This choice: You climb Quake’s boot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Climb Up Quake

    by: Blood
You clung to the lace of Daisy's boot, feeling each of her movements reverberate through your tiny frame. As she continued with her routine, you decided to keep climbing, hoping that eventually she might notice you or that you'd find a better position to get her attention.

With each step Daisy took, the world around you shifted violently. The ground below felt like an unstable platform, and the rhythmic thud of her footsteps was a constant reminder of your precarious situation. You held on tightly, your fingers gripping the coarse material of the lace as you slowly made your way up the boot.

The smell of polished leather mixed with a faint hint of sweat from her missions. Each lace loop offered a small victory, but you knew that reaching her knee would only be the beginning. As you climbed, you looked around, taking in the vast landscape of the lab from your tiny perspective. The lab bench where you had been working seemed miles away now, a distant memory of normalcy.

Daisy continued her tasks, oblivious to the tiny passenger scaling her boot. She reached for a tablet on the bench, her movements swift and efficient. You felt the rush of air as her arm moved, a reminder of just how insignificant and vulnerable you were in this new state. As she walked to another part of the lab, you held on for dear life, the world around you a blur of motion and sound.

At one point, Daisy paused to examine a screen, giving you a brief moment of relative stability. You took this opportunity to climb higher, reaching the top of her boot and moving onto the fabric of her pants. The material was softer than the leather, providing slightly better grip. Your hands and feet found purchase in the weave of the fabric as you began to ascend her calf.

As you climbed, you glanced up at Daisy. Her focused expression showed her dedication to the task at hand, her eyes scanning data and her mind clearly working through complex problems. You marveled at her composure, even as you felt the strain of your climb in every muscle.

Daisy moved again, her stride long and purposeful. The swaying motion of her leg made your climb even more challenging, but you persevered, determined to reach a higher vantage point. You reached her knee, where the fabric tightened and offered a more secure hold. From this height, you could see more of the lab and the various devices and screens Daisy interacted with.

Your tiny voice still went unheard, lost in the ambient noise of the lab. Daisy's fingers tapped on a keyboard, the sound like distant thunder to you. She then picked up a vial, examining its contents under a light. Her meticulous movements contrasted sharply with the chaos you felt trying to navigate her person.

Climbing higher, you reached Daisy's thigh. The fabric stretched slightly with each step she took, making your progress slower but still possible. You aimed to reach her waist, hoping that being closer to her face might increase the chances of her seeing or hearing you. The path was arduous, each step a calculated risk to avoid slipping and falling to the floor far below.

Daisy paused again, this time standing still for longer as she reviewed something on her tablet. You took advantage of the moment, climbing steadily, your muscles burning from the effort. You were now halfway up her thigh, the top of her pants and her belt within sight. The hope that she might finally notice you kept you going.

Suddenly, Daisy shifted her weight, leaning slightly to one side. You clung tightly, your heart pounding as you adjusted to the new angle. She placed the tablet down and walked toward a different console, her stride smooth and unhurried. The motion felt less violent now, as you had adjusted somewhat to the rhythm of her movements.

As you reached her hip, you found a pocket in her pants, a small indent where you could rest momentarily. Breathing heavily, you looked up at her waist, just a short climb away. You knew that once you reached her belt, you might have a better chance of getting her attention. You steeled yourself for the final stretch, determined to be seen and saved from this tiny predicament.

With renewed determination, you resumed your climb, the sound of Daisy's steady breathing and the hum of the lab's equipment your constant companions. You were getting closer, and soon, you hoped, Daisy Johnson would finally notice the tiny figure clinging to her and come to your rescue.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You fall in her drink

*Noteb*
2. She sees you

*Noteb*
3. You climb to her face

4. She flicks you off her

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood (UN: bloodrayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250102-Agents-of-Shield-shrinkinggiantess/cid/XLMBNTTTT-The-Climb-Up-Quake