*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pudgy Mother and Son
  2. Majin Chocolate
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253663-A-New-Majin/cid/3065899-Pudgy-Mother-and-Son
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2253663
When Buu turns himself into chocolate, someone chances it and eats him. Decide from there.
This choice: Bulma and Trunks eat the chocolate Buu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pudgy Mother and Son

    by: Hamza9236
"BUUU?!" he went, hit by his own beam, and as quickly as he spoke, a cloud of smoke enveloped him as out from it fell a piece of chocolate that looked exactly like him.

The chocolate actually broke in half when it smashed onto the flat grass right in front of the pair of Bulma and Trunks, who were each flabbergasted.

"Wait... is that..." Trunks began, pointing at the pieces of chocolate.

"Yeah, that's Majin Buu," Goku answered. "Looks like he got a taste of his own medicine."

Then, both Bulma and Trunks picked up a piece and wanted to eat it, each for different reasons. Trunks because he was actually a bit hungry and because this was the monster that killed Gohan and wanted to rid of it. Bulma because she could stop this madness and prevent him from getting a chance to hurt her, her family and friends.

So, the duo of mother and son simply grinned at each other, before popping the chocolate into their mouths, and chewed the delectable up before swallowing, leaving Babidi horrified and speechless.

Goku was silent for a moment, actually surprised at what his best friend and her son did, but he nonchalantly shrugged and turned to Babidi. "So much for that, so... what do we do with you?"

The wizard's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he yelled.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" With a wave of his hand, he was encased within a green energy ball before he disappeared completely to who knows where.

It seemed Majin Buu's reign of terror was if nothing else, short lived.

Later, Vegeta and the Supreme Kai were informed of this and asked some questions, and Bulma confirmed she was alright.

It turned out Gohan was alive, Goku finding his body shortly after he looked for it. It turned out Gohan had just barely stayed alive when he had been attacked by Buu. Currently he was with the Supreme Kai and Goku, training on some worry that something bad was about to happen. Piccolo had gone on search for Babidi, who was still on the loose. The Supreme Kai worried with Buu gone, he may try his father's example and create his own monster.

On a suggestion of the Supreme Kai, Vegeta was training Goten and Trunks with some weird technique Goku had learned in the Other World.

And there was some good news. From much prompting via his youngest son's emotions, Goku had agreed to come back to life after after they were positive the conflict with Buu was over in case they needed the Dragon Balls, but Goku had died twice so the Earth ones couldn't bring him back, but there was another set that could.

For now, everyone was at peace, or at least they hoped.

Right now, Trunks was trying to put his gi on, ready for training on his own, but it seemed it was more difficult than usual. In fact, it was never difficult for him to do.

"Come on!" exclaimed Trunks, trying to pull his pants up, but it seemed like his bigger waist and belly wouldn't allow it.

He was so confused as to where any of this pudge even came from. He was always training in the Gravity Chamber with his father if not every day, at least every week.

Something was definitely wrong here. So he went to the scale in his room and stepped on it, waiting for the results and was shocked at the final number.

98lbs.

He was actually a bit scared, wondering how this happened so rapidly. He quickly took off to where he found his mother's energy signature. It seemed he was by herself with the bathroom door opened, and he was surprised to see her, a little bit pudgy as well, now weighing 240lbs, as mother and son stared at each other awkwardly.

There was no denying it, the both of them were fat, Trunks with slightly puffy arms and a big belly that forced his height up, while Bulma's stomach looked like she was pregnant with a baby that would be bigger than Trunks was now, and her underwear could barely hold the fleshy balls of dough squashed together that was her butt. Bulma's descent sized bust had grown into two large spheres of jello that squashed within the cups of her bra. Not that she didn't like having gone up two sizes or three in her chest, it was just she would have preferred just getting that and maybe not so much butt. Bulma looked down to see her thighs had gotten soft and fleshy and would be touching in no time soon whenever she walked. She leaned forward in the mirror to see her cheeks had gotten puffier and her chin was growing a second one. She also looked about ten years younger, adding on to her beauty.

"What's happening to us?" the mother whimpered.

"I really don't know..." the son could only reply, rubbing his belly. He didn't know what else to say in this situation, but he guess it was because of the chocolate Buu.

"Come on, honey. I think we're both in need of a nice, warm bath," sighed Bulma, her clothes off as she sat in the semi-full and large bathtub that cold hold three people her size.

Trunks was a bit embarrassed, not wanting to do this, he was independent enough to shower by himself and put shampoo and soap on him by himself, but he knew better than to piss off his mother.

Very soon, they discovered they could actually make candy appear out of anything, and do much more. Bulma's strength had actually grown plenty strong, much to the surprise of Trunks.

Soon, the family were at a huge restaurant that was a combination of an all you can eat and a buffet and needless to say today was payday for the employees.

Other than that, Vegeta had noticed his wife and son's excessive and rapid weight gain, but he didn't question it beyond his lack of knowledge, assuming this is what happened to the Earthlings when they are excessive amounts of food which was a normal meal to Saiyans. He wasn't all that happy with his son being somewhat affected by it, since he was half-Earthling, and wondered why this never came into effect until now, but he didn't go further for the sake of not wanting to deal with his wife's insufferable wrath.

"More food immediately!" Vegeta greedily demanded, eating some roasted beef and a turkey leg.

"Yeah, and bring more desert while you're at it!" requested Trunks before stuffing his chubby face with some French fries and chicken nuggets, and his fifth jelly donut.

"More cake and ice cream!" Bulma raised a flabby hand and waved it as the waiters ran and carried away the empty plates to make room for those that were filled to the brim.

Normally, she was a woman of refinement and culture due to her status, but with her newfound appetite, she became a glutton just like her Saiyan family, and Trunks was happy to see her this way and enjoyed it so as they all ate together. Vegeta pretty much was going for the meat and vegetables, Bulma was going for all of the sweets such as cake, ice cream, pudding and the like while Trunks also ate everything Bulma got, along with the addition of various fast foods and soda, only further adding to their weight as they both bloated up.

It was amazing just a few short hours ago they had only had various breakfast foods from waffles, pancakes, French toast to stacks of bacon.

"I don't believe I've seen any of you take such a liking to sweets," Vegeta commented with sharp eyes, a bit suspicious, noticing the giant ice cream cake with vanilla and chocolate frosting which his wife and son gobbled up.

"Yeah!" Trunks replied. His demeanor was a bit normal for a child his age, to love sweets and candy. "I don't know why I haven't done this before!"

His taste buds lit up with joy and he let out a soft moan to match it and continued to eat. He continued to eat and eat, his belly grew rounder and fuller, his old clothing was pushed to it's limits.

Bulma licked the frosting off her fat lips and cheeks and shrugged, her tight belly sloshing and groaning loudly. Her dress had also ridden up to expose part of her massive stomach that spilled over her lap. "All of a sudden I just want to have them all the time now. Its worth all the weight I put on just to enjoy them."

As for Babidi, he had been watching closely in a crystal ball, and actually had a plan for this.

You have the following choices:

1. Babidi makes a disguise

*Noteb*
2. Babidi kidnaps Bulma

*Noteb*
3. Babidi kidnaps Trunks

*Noteb*
4. With Chi-Chi and Goten

*Noteb*
5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamza9236 (UN: sterway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamza9236 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2253663-A-New-Majin/cid/3065899-Pudgy-Mother-and-Son