*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3101903-Go-out-Want-to-come-with
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2254471
Richard is now in his senior year and finds himself in many ticklish/feet basedsituations.
This choice: "Go out. Want to come with?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Go out. Want to come with?"

    by: t
"Where you going?" You ask absentmindedly. As long as it wasn't abysmally boring you'd go with her pretty much anywhere, after all you came over to her house since you had nothing going on.

"Planning on swinging by the mall, I need a new wardrobe for the season change." She says with a girlish smile.

Clothes... you didn't get it. Isn't a t shirt and jeans fine for all weather plus or minus a jacket? Well whatever truthfully it got you out of the house and you would get to catch up with Jess at the same time, while it was certainly not your idea of a "good time" it was not the end of the world.

"Yeah sure." You say with a shrug to her as she begins to run upstairs to her room.

"Sweet! I'll be good to go in a second."

After a few minutes she comes back down wearing a black crop top, skinny blue jeans and white converse. She had a small black purse on her shoulder and she smiled at you as she walked down.

"Ready to go?" She asks still smiling.

"Yeah."

The walk to the mall was nice, you could catch up with Jess on the way and since Jess was a such a looker even the people in cars on the road seemed to turn to look at her. Made you feel like you were walking with someone really special. Which you were, it was your friend Jess, but that is beside the point.

The clothes shopping went about as well as you expected, which is to say you spent 90% of the time waiting on a bench while she tried on various outfits and such from a variety of stores. It was boring, but certainly better than remaining home and staring at the wall. Besides it not like Jess just left you in the cold, she still was a good conversation partner, but truthfully you crashed her day plans so you can't be upset that she is doing something and not spending all the time with you.

However after a few hours of shopping she finally decides to do something else this time making sure to include you in her plans.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An odd pedicure salon (She somehow convinces you)

*Noteb*
2. A full body massage

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 t (UN: redd397 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
t has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3101903-Go-out-Want-to-come-with