*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3104490-Their-personalities-are-completely-opposite
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2255833
It’s a magic wishing coin coming from nowhere.
This choice: Their personalities are completely opposite.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Their personalities are completely opposite.

    by: Unknown
R:"Oh man look at the time, we really should get started cleaning the rest of the house."
Their body stood up and started to make it's way to the cleaning supplies closet.
L:"Well hold up now I don't think there is anything left to clean so how about we lay down and take a breather."
Their body then turned around and headed for their bed room.
R:"What, no no No. We need to clean, we only have so many days off.
Their body halted and stood in place
L:"Yeah, but I'm still tired, can't we just..."
R:"Absolutely not, dang, you really aren't me."
L:"I'm more me then you are, you just want to work."
R:"And you just want to be a lazy slouch, Hmm... Maybe that coin split my... I mean our personality."
L:"Clearly I'm the sane one and you're the neat freak."
R:"I am not, the house is filthy, just look."
They both looked around at the freshly vacuumed floors along with all the dusted shelf's but then their right hand point at a stain in the carpet.
R:"See, dirty!"
L:"Oh please, that stain is from Wyatt's juice from like three years ago, I've tried and nothing gets it out."
R:"Well that's only one thing but I'm sure there is..."
Their body started pulling to the closet with the cleaning supplies again till it couldn't lean no more.
L:"No, the house is fine now I'm tired so we are taking that nap!"
R:"But I want to clean."
L:"Surprising no one."
Their body pulled away from the closet and started making its way to the bedroom again while the other head frowned.

You have the following choices:

1. This sparks a fight.

*Noteb*
2. They wake up just before Wyatt gets home.

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3104490-Their-personalities-are-completely-opposite