*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260359-Tails-GROWING-adventure-revive/cid/3173432-Evaluation-and-preparation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Death · #2260359
A story that I wanna restore and see how it goes
This choice: Something else happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Evaluation and preparation

    by: Lightbeat
Tails knew better than anyone, having such a well nurtured brain, that the only way to achieve results in monumental effects such as growth is through study and testing. Without delay, he booted up his computer and began searching for any and all information relating to growth. The most common answer to his searches came in the form of growth hormones, but surely he was nearing the end of his puberty already. Soon he would peter out and stay stuck at this height for the rest of his life. Tails dreaded that more than anything else. But what if there was a way to stimulate growth in himself? Perhaps something that would get his body to start producing those hormones.

Yes. Yes! Tails knew what he had to do. He would make a sample of growth hormones. But growth hormones alone could only do so much. Then there was only one thing to do about it. Tails decided to sample his own DNA and try to reverse engineer the key to growth itself. Tails quickly began picking out all the various sources of DNA on his body; hair follicles from his tail, Saliva from his own spit, dead skin that was buried deep in his fur, everything he could think of...and then he thought of the most potent source of DNA in the world. And he looked down, between his legs. There was no getting around it. He would have to extract the seed of life from himself.

Normally his privates were hidden from view by his bushy white fur. It was how foxes like him had evolved. In order to reveal them, Tails would need to think of something evocative and arousing. It wasn't that Tails hadn't messed around down there before, far from it he had long felt the urge to satisfy himself since age 14. However there was a part of himself that he really didn't like to acknowledge, seeing as it desired...that, but if he couldn't get 'hard', then his journey would likely come to a stop here. Tails gulped, his breath rate rising slightly. If he did go through with this, no-one could know about it. After making sure that all the doors were locked, and that all the blinds on the windows were pulled, Tails made himself comfortable on his bed. Then he closed his eyes and began to think of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone close to him

*Noteb*
2. Some other unusual desire

*Noteb*
3. Being sexy as a giant

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lightbeat (UN: captain_jamie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
golden1987 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260359-Tails-GROWING-adventure-revive/cid/3173432-Evaluation-and-preparation