*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Officially in Hoenn
  2. Heading to Hoenn
  3. Smooth Sailing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3193393-Officially-in-Hoenn
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: It's just a crew member...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Officially in Hoenn

    by: Triple
You turned around to see a uniformed man standing behind you with his hands on his hips. He wore a brown vest over a white shirt with a navy blue tie around his neck. His dark hair was slicked back, giving him a clean appearance overall.

"Hello?" You said cautiously, trying to remain polite.

"Ah, I'm sorry lad!" The man quickly added, before turning to walk past you. "I didn't mean to scare you. Was just swabbing the decks for the new passengers, you know? Trying to get everything nice and tidy so that we can make it to port without incident."

He stopped walking for a moment and offered you a kind smile, "I reckon you should head back to your cabin and relax, alright? We should be arriving at Slateport City in a few hours. Just sit tight, do some reading, or whatever you want. I'll let myself know when we've reached port, ok?"

"Sure," You replied politely before nodding. "Thank you."

You watched the man continue his work for a little, before heading back to your room and closing the door behind you. You took off your pack and put it on top of a small table next to the bed, taking out the book you had been reading earlier.

True to the crew member's words, the boat continued the rest of its journey across the ocean without any trouble. In fact, you barely even noticed the passage of time flow by so fast that by the time you finished reading the last page of your book, the boat was already docked at the pier at Slateport City. You got up, grabbed your luggage and left the room, making your way onto the dock, towards the exit of the boat.

You exited out into a sunny afternoon, the sky bright and clear with a slight breeze blowing across the beach. Many people bustled about, talking amongst themselves and carrying their belongings. Some of them seemed to be in some kind of rush, having some kind of tight schedule they have to keep to. Others seemed to be taking their time, enjoying the cool breeze and sunshine. The sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air, as well as the cries of wingulls flying overhead. It felt good to finally be on dry ground again after being on a boat for so long. You took in the sights and sounds, letting yourself enjoy the moment.

But don't get too carried away! You came to Hoenn with your Pokémon for a reason. Where you're headin' first?

You have the following choices:

1. Visit one of the Gyms

2. Battle some trainers

*Noteb*
3. Catch some wild Pokémon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3193393-Officially-in-Hoenn